Season Pass Details

Started by ikarop, Jan 29, 2013, 05:28:32 PM

Author
Season Pass Details (Read 33,021 times)

UDA

UDA

I'm not huge on MP unless it's with a few choice friends, but I'm oddly enjoying some of the MP aspects of this game, namely survivor and escape. I intend to get the DLC to see the rest of the campaign stuff, and if there's a community at that point, to play new maps in the aforementioned modes.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Survivor and Escape are the only modes I play. Extermination is too boring. TDM is run of the mill too.

I just hope Bug Hunt is good. I get it for free so if that's good then maybe I will get the season pass. Maybe.

predxeno

predxeno

I bought the season pass for my PS3 as well.

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Feb 23, 2013, 12:43:27 AM
has it been confirmed there will be story dlc? i really enjoyed the arkham city ones, and although the main acm campaign was lacklustre id still think about getting if iit was good

There will be new campaign content.

SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 23, 2013, 04:21:21 PM
I bought the season pass for my PS3 as well.

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Feb 23, 2013, 12:43:27 AM
has it been confirmed there will be story dlc? i really enjoyed the arkham city ones, and although the main acm campaign was lacklustre id still think about getting if iit was good

There will be new campaign content.

I bought the game but if they don't improve the AI and change the fact that you are always accompanied  by 1 or 2 marines,i will not buy it.Just those two issues.I know if a game is good it can bescary even if you are with other 10 ally  bots but most times it is scarier to be alone.

Btw i don't know much about programming ect.It is possible to do those changes even if the game DLC was already created right? I mean before it goes for massive production.Before the ACM ''main game'' was out and attacked by all reviewers.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I'm just gonna wait and see, if bughunt is alright, I'll buy the season pass.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Experience should disagree with all of you if you think you will be getting a better game through DLC.  But if you are perpetually optimistic or just plain stupid then you already think your season pass will fix everything and get the game that GBX promised you six years ago.

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Ash 937 on Feb 23, 2013, 07:49:46 PM
Experience should disagree with all of you if you think you will be getting a better game through DLC.  But if you are perpetually optimistic or just plain stupid then you already think your season pass will fix everything and get the game that GBX promised you six years ago.

The campaign DLC will be a playable version of the E3 2011 demo.  ;D

Aceburster

Aceburster

Quote from: SPECIAL FORCES on Feb 23, 2013, 05:50:18 PM
Btw i don't know much about programming ect.It is possible to do those changes even if the game DLC was already created right? I mean before it goes for massive production.Before the ACM ''main game'' was out and attacked by all reviewers.

If GBX has the full source and desire to fix things they can. It looks like lots of the DLC is already embedded in the shipped game so they may just roll with what they have but they could change things.

Ive got about 10 years of programming experience but dont take my word for it. We will all just have to wait and see what happens.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Predaker on Feb 24, 2013, 02:05:30 AM
Quote from: Ash 937 on Feb 23, 2013, 07:49:46 PM

The campaign DLC will be a playable version of the E3 2011 demo.  ;D

I honestly think I'd spend the $20 or w/e the MS points are to get that. That demo was better than the entire final product

SuperM

SuperM

why would  you pre-order DLC? don't you look before you buy things when you go shopping, or do you just grab random shit off the shelves?

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: SuperM on Feb 24, 2013, 05:08:17 PM
why would  you pre-order DLC? don't you look before you buy things when you go shopping, or do you just grab random shit off the shelves?

It would be better to look at things before you buy them but in the case of A:CM the demos and screen shots that people got to see were all FAKE so the research they bought the game based on was a hoax from GBX. 

A lot of people frowned on Walmart for releasing the game early but it worked out well for a lot of people that had a chance to see how bad the game was through the footage OF THE REAL GAME that was posted to Youtube. 

Instead of buying A:CM, I went to the Xbox marketplace and downloaded an indie game called Shark Attack for 60 microsoft points.   It's an underwater fps that's very fun and its graphics are almost on par with A:CM.  Highly recommended if you are someone who can get over the graphics for A:CM and can appreciate a VERY low budget game with decent A.I., tense situations, and no glitches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c42Hia-oqlw#ws

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

That looks fun!

I miss 'Jaws Unleashed'... :( Silly and superficial, but was relatively problem-free and you got to play as a giant shark. Was never able to get it going on Vista, though.

predxeno

predxeno

I hated Jaws Unleashed, the theme of the game was; "Jaws: The Giant THINKING Machine."  Seriously, how would shark be able to detect explosive barrels and then AIM to have the non-explosive ones detonate so it can zig-zag through a maze of mines?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I know... I hated the throwing of barrels and torpedoes. Never made any damned sense.

Loved cruising the waters and hunting down random swimmers, though. :)

For some reason, diving really deep felt unsettling and made me want to go near the surface, again. Was strange.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 24, 2013, 08:29:55 PM
I know... I hated the throwing of barrels and torpedoes. Never made any damned sense.

Loved cruising the waters and hunting down random swimmers, though. :)

For some reason, diving really deep felt unsettling and made me want to go near the surface, again. Was strange.

Ocean depths are where great whites go to get laid. If you didn't fancy going down there, it's probably a welcome indicator that you're not into two-ton megapredator bite-orgy bestiality.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed