Season Pass Details

Started by ikarop, Jan 29, 2013, 05:28:32 PM

Author
Season Pass Details (Read 33,020 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I didn't get the Season Pass either but I think I will get the Bug Hunt DLC. I always wanted that mode so its almost no brainer for me. But I still have to see some footage.

ACR

ACR

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 22, 2013, 06:37:53 PM
Quote from: ACR on Feb 22, 2013, 06:16:41 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 22, 2013, 05:39:04 PM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 22, 2013, 03:51:40 PM
OP, you're gonna be playing that DLC for about a month before the game is dead. Sorry.

That just means all of the CoD mouthbreathers will, of course, return to CoD. Less players doesn't mean "dead," nor does it mean a lower quality playing experience.

The DLC's, as well as the price drop, will hopefully pull some people back in.

AvP 2010 was screwed no matter what they did, because the Predators were op as hell and the melee system was broken. Those were core mechanics.

The core mechanics of CM are sound, which is why so many people are enjoying the multiplayer. All it needs is some goddamned support.

COD boys are my favorite type of customer. It's a shame they don't scream and curse like they do in their COD territory, but they are such dimwits in this game. I have easily gotten about or over a dozen casualties as a Spitter in Extermination without a single death because not one of them thinks to look for me in the ceiling whenever I hawk big acidic loogies on them! In one match between me and a likeminded warrior, we easily guarded one area in "Adrift" from them for pretty much the entirety of the match! At the end, they never got it. They were hardly any better as Xenomoerphs as well. LOL XD

Hell yeah, why I'm spending so much time with it. :D Most marines still aren't used to Aliens, and if you can work with the terrible wall and ceiling crawling, you can easily get multiple kills every time by being sneaky and coming up behind them.

Whenever I charge into a group of marines, I am cut down fast, like it should be. But, ceiling-crawling can avoid claymores, grenades, most anything except turrets and the smartgun if you're decent at it. The Aliens do well with swarm tactics, at times, too.

Even with trackers, most marines seem to seldom scan, and you can see them when they do, so if you stop on the ceiling, they'll almost always run right underneath you in a bit of a line. Drop down right in the middle and cause mass panic, which can also allow your other warriors to fly in unnoticed. 8)

@ Fox, sorry homie, I'd totally be your wingman if you had a bawks. Or you could be mine...

In my experiences, the ceiling/wall crawling isn't that terrible. I sometimes randomly fall from the walls and ceiling, but for the most part. My Xenomorph sticks like Gorilla Glue. I love sticking to the ceiling in maps like "Adrift" and just pegging Marines one by one while they are frantically looking around for me. xD = D

I heard from a fellow member here while playing with him that the Lurker's play dead ability also fools Marines multiple times, though he also says it's rarely used. I actually killed a Lurker player because I shot his "corpse" out of paranoia. xD

I constantly scan when i'm a Marine, I also look behind me too so the tracker covers me a complete 360 degrees. The first trait I bought and still the only one I use so far is the Aftermarket Tracker one. It also pays to have the Famethrower Attachment for your Assault Rifle or take a Incinerator. I have killed swarm attacks because of them. > = D

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 22, 2013, 06:37:53 PM

@ Fox, sorry homie, I'd totally be your wingman if you had a bawks. Or you could be mine...

I actually got a PS3 so we wouldn't be on the same platform. You know damn well that much condensed awesome - you and I on the same team - would cause the universe to explode and implode at the same time.

Elicas

Elicas

I've not got the game nor the DLC, as I was waiting for reviews before ordering the game. I'm still open to the idea of getting it, but it needs some f**king hefty patches and the DLc needs to be amazing, as I'm a primarily siolo player and I doubt I'd touch MP for more than an hour or two before finishing the game.

I might get it on Steam sale if they do a GOTY ( :D ;D ::) pmsl) edition with all the DLC for a fiver.

Effectz

Effectz

Ordering season passes and you don't know what you're getting is just stupid especially from Gearbox.I have hands on experience with buying a season pass with battlefield 3,never again.People still throwing money at Gearbox and on that awful game is beyond me really,hopefully when you all get sodomized by them again you'll realize.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Effectz on Feb 22, 2013, 08:00:26 PM
Ordering season passes and you don't know what you're getting is just stupid especially from Gearbox.I have hands on experience with buying a season pass with battlefield 3,never again.

Really? I've heard good things about BF3's Premium crap. What don't you like?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 22, 2013, 08:02:56 PM
Quote from: Effectz on Feb 22, 2013, 08:00:26 PM
Ordering season passes and you don't know what you're getting is just stupid especially from Gearbox.I have hands on experience with buying a season pass with battlefield 3,never again.

Really? I've heard good things about BF3's Premium crap. What don't you like?

Vanilla maps are better(except aftermath)Promised guns at premium launch then removed,they promised exclusive content,what you got was stupid videos,shitty assignments,Gun camo's for guns that nobody even uses,shitty dogtags that no one cares about.

Considering the game has sold millions and there's over 2 million people who bought premium,these shitty things are far and few between.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Yeah sounds like a bunch of bullshit I wouldn't really care about either. :laugh: Glad I didn't invest, lordy that's gotta be at least 15 gigs of hard drive on the consoles.. :-\

That's the main reason I can't keep up with all of BF's DLC; their freaking multiplayer updates alone are 2 gigs minimum! Damn you, Xbox 360 Arcade console!!

Effectz

Effectz

BF3 and the DLC's takes up nearly half of my 119 gig SSD.

But as I said,this season pass for A:CM is almost certainly going to bite people in the arse,like the game did.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

i'll buy the season pass only AFTER gearbox confirms all the DLC we get. Like Premium for BF3

Xhan

Xhan

sigh.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

has it been confirmed there will be story dlc? i really enjoyed the arkham city ones, and although the main acm campaign was lacklustre id still think about getting if iit was good

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Feb 23, 2013, 12:43:27 AM
has it been confirmed there will be story dlc?

No, it has not.

Xhan

Xhan

There will be sp missions.

Gren_86

Gren_86

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 22, 2013, 09:22:35 PM
i'll buy the season pass only AFTER gearbox confirms all the DLC we get. Like Premium for BF3
Same here, I refuse to pay another dollar considering ACM's current state. I will wait and see how the DLC is received by fans and gamers alike.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed