Season Pass Details

Started by ikarop, Jan 29, 2013, 05:28:32 PM

Author
Season Pass Details (Read 33,327 times)

RedHood

RedHood

More than likely when you pop in the game tomorrow you will be prompt for a season pass. That's how they do it most of the time... mostly...

spinksy

spinksy

Serious question - has anybody actually bought the season pass?

I'm playing the game on Xbox 360 and I've bought it!

Please don't clog this topic up with abuse for buying it - I enjoy the game overall and I will be buying all the DLC for the game so thought may aswell get the season pass. (I bought the extra bits for AvP too).

Any other people bought it?

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I came close to buying it, but want to wait at this point despite how much I'm still playing the mp. Already got Bug Hunt from the Wal Mart edition, so at least I can try that one out without buying anything else.

Story DLC is going to make everyone laugh, and I don't think it's gonna sell too well. :laugh:

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

i didnt even buy the game lol

teras

teras

Not me!
I am anti-DLC anyway..

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

OP, you're gonna be playing that DLC for about a month before the game is dead. Sorry.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 22, 2013, 03:51:40 PM
OP, you're gonna be playing that DLC for about a month before the game is dead. Sorry.

That just means all of the CoD mouthbreathers will, of course, return to CoD. Less players doesn't mean "dead," nor does it mean a lower quality playing experience.

The DLC's, as well as the price drop, will hopefully pull some people back in.

AvP 2010 was screwed no matter what they did, because the Predators were op as hell and the melee system was broken. Those were core mechanics.

The core mechanics of CM are sound, which is why so many people are enjoying the multiplayer. All it needs is some goddamned support.

Aceburster

Aceburster

I bought it, PC tho. Id gladly trade my DLC for their development tools but knowing that some dingbats at gearbox are still working on this game is... something. Ill just be mad of they discount the DLC for less than what the season pass cost me when it releases.

spinksy

spinksy

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 22, 2013, 05:39:04 PM

That just means all of the CoD mouthbreathers will, of course, return to CoD. Less players doesn't mean "dead," nor does it mean a lower quality playing experience.

AvP 2010 was screwed no matter what they did, because the Predators were op as hell and the melee system was broken. Those were core mechanics.

The core mechanics of CM are sound, which is why so many people are enjoying the multiplayer. All it needs is some goddamned support.

Quote!!

It really is challenging online when you get against a good team!

ACR

ACR

COD boys are my favorite type of customer. It's a shame they don't scream and curse like they do in their COD territory, but they are such dimwits in this game. I have easily gotten about or over a dozen casualties as a Spitter in Extermination without a single death because not one of them thinks to look for me in the ceiling whenever I hawk big acidic loogies on them! In one match between me and a likeminded warrior, we easily guarded one area in "Adrift" from them for pretty much the entirety of the match! At the end, they never got it. They were hardly any better as Xenomoerphs as well. LOL XD

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Sadly I bought it but I don't want to give another penny to GB, even though I love the MP on my lonely PS3.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I bought it.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: ACR on Feb 22, 2013, 06:16:41 PM

COD boys are my favorite type of customer. It's a shame they don't scream and curse like they do in their COD territory, but they are such dimwits in this game. I have easily gotten about or over a dozen casualties as a Spitter in Extermination without a single death because not one of them thinks to look for me in the ceiling whenever I hawk big acidic loogies on them! In one match between me and a likeminded warrior, we easily guarded one area in "Adrift" from them for pretty much the entirety of the match! At the end, they never got it. They were hardly any better as Xenomoerphs as well. LOL XD

Hell yeah, why I'm spending so much time with it. :D Most marines still aren't used to Aliens, and if you can work with the terrible wall and ceiling crawling, you can easily get multiple kills every time by being sneaky and coming up behind them.

Whenever I charge into a group of marines, I am cut down fast, like it should be. But, ceiling-crawling can avoid claymores, grenades, most anything except turrets and the smartgun if you're decent at it. The Aliens do well with swarm tactics, at times, too.

Even with trackers, most marines seem to seldom scan, and you can see them when they do, so if you stop on the ceiling, they'll almost always run right underneath you in a bit of a line. Drop down right in the middle and cause mass panic, which can also allow your other warriors to fly in unnoticed. 8)

@ Fox, sorry homie, I'd totally be your wingman if you had a bawks. Or you could be mine...

Kimo

Kimo

I never buy them Season Passes.... what i do it either wait till something pops up that i might like, then get it. Most of the time i i dont want full DLC on a game, i may only want a certain thing say like extra single player levels or Hord type of DLC. But things like extra multiplayer maps i am not arsed about. Also i tend to wait for the offers on things like Deal of the Week that Xbox have so i can save even more cash and get what i want for half price. Like i got Rams Shadow DLC pack for Gears3, cheap as chips on some gears of war holiday offer. I might of had to wait a good few months longer but i got it in the end.

Anyhow the only thing that i will be tempted to buy for ACM is say Hord mode pack, the rest im not arsed about unless we get something like a new expansion pack that some how manages to give the fans of the Aliens universe what we want.... But looking at the crap we got i doubt anything special will end up on DLC but fingers crossed.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 22, 2013, 06:37:53 PM
@ Fox, sorry homie, I'd totally be your wingman if you had a bawks. Or you could be mine...
I'm playing on Xbox360, gamertag is Xenomrph 01.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed