ACM has gone Gold.

Started by Razz, Jan 16, 2013, 07:39:57 PM

Author
ACM has gone Gold. (Read 13,720 times)

IRONMONKEY88

IRONMONKEY88

HA!!! reminds me of when this awesome game came out in the 1980s.    the good old days!!! :laugh:
now wheres my tape recorder at!!! :P

perfect organism

perfect organism

I really hope this game will be as good as the first two AvP PC games. Last time i was so exited, I preorderd the horrendous AvP 2010 and was angry that i payed the full price for such a disappointing game - I won't do this mistake twice, and will therefore wait for some reviews before i buy A:CM  :-\

Ash 937

Ash 937

I didn't think that AvP2010 was that bad.  It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either.  It seems that considerably more effort went into A:CM overall and lately Gearbox has been a better company than Rebellion anyway...

Jango1201

Jango1201

Quote from: perfect organism on Jan 17, 2013, 06:07:54 PM
I really hope this game will be as good as the first two AvP PC games. Last time i was so exited, I preorderd the horrendous AvP 2010 and was angry that i payed the full price for such a disappointing game - I won't do this mistake twice, and will therefore wait for some reviews before i buy A:CM  :-\

At least you didn't pay full price for Duke Nukem Forever  :-\

thecaffeinatedone

thecaffeinatedone

As non-negative as I am about this game, I'll be safe and not preorder it.

Gren_86

Gren_86

Quote from: thecaffeinatedone on Jan 18, 2013, 01:06:12 PM
As non-negative as I am about this game, I'll be safe and not preorder it.
Caution is advised although I couldn't resist the temptation and pre-ordered it yesterday :-[

Samus007

Samus007

So I just read on eurogamer that the Wii U version isn't even being developed by Gearbox. Some company called, Demiurge Studios. Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-17-aliens-colonial-marines-coming-later-on-wii-u

I pre-ordered the game on the PS3, even though I have a bad feeling the game will rate as bad as AvP 2010, I still want to play it just as badly as I did that game. AvP 2010 (imo) was a pretty pathetic game with some great moments here and there, this will probably be the same. Of course, I hope I am dead wrong and the game scores an 8 or above and everyone raves about how good the single player game experience is (co op or not), and how much fun the multi player is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed