[Exclusive] Aliens : Colonial Marines PC System Requirements and Steam Pre-purchase Announced

Started by ikarop, Jan 14, 2013, 01:02:00 AM

Author
[Exclusive] Aliens : Colonial Marines PC System Requirements and Steam Pre-purchase Announced (Read 41,199 times)

Griffith

Quote from: wonkyfunk303 on Jan 14, 2013, 11:39:38 PM
no mac version... well that sucks ;-) although i do have a ps3 or an xbox to try it on....

No offense but.. seriously? Mac for gaming?

bulldog

Nice work on the regional price rorting, $50 for US customers, $80 for Aussies and an embarrassing $100 for New Zealand customers, was looking forward to some co-op on this thing - but there is no way in hell I'll be parting with $400 for a four-pack.

If anyone knows where I can buy legit copies (no russian key sites thanks, my steam accounts are far too valuable to risk) without being asked to pay double the US price then please let me know.

WinterActual

Quote from: bulldog on Jan 15, 2013, 01:27:13 AM
Nice work on the regional price rorting, $50 for US customers, $80 for Aussies and an embarrassing $100 for New Zealand customers, was looking forward to some co-op on this thing - but there is no way in hell I'll be parting with $400 for a four-pack.

If anyone knows where I can buy legit copies (no russian key sites thanks, my steam accounts are far too valuable to risk) without being asked to pay double the US price then please let me know.

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Aliens%3A-Colonial-Marines-Steam-CD-Key.html

SM

Quote from: bulldog on Jan 15, 2013, 01:27:13 AM

$100 NZD is equivalent to $80 AUD.

However, $50 USD is only $48 AUD.

And local retailers whine about Australians buying shitloads of stuff online.

Dill-On

Operating System: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7....

....without Windows 8?

PsyKore

For the aussies, ozgameshop.com has it for $40 for the PC limited edition version.

I'm disappointed it's so overpriced on steam.

ikarop

For those still wondering, you can use this website to see if your PC meets the system requirements: http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10569/

Space Voyager

Goddamn Steam for $=€. Seriously, what the F?!

This purchase is waiting for the 50% discount. And then some.

ikarop

You can save around 40% if you get it on Amazon.

wonkyfunk303

Quote from: Griffith on Jan 15, 2013, 12:39:30 AM
Quote from: wonkyfunk303 on Jan 14, 2013, 11:39:38 PM
no mac version... well that sucks ;-) although i do have a ps3 or an xbox to try it on....

No offense but.. seriously? Mac for gaming?

no a mac for music production but would be nice if i could just flit between the 2! plus its a very high spec imac.... never actually played any games on it so would be nice to see how it copes....

thekillergreece

Can anyone respond my question????

The pre-order of a:cm on steam says, that it will have one bonus only(Didnt pre-ordered it yet)

And it is SHARP Rifle...Why only that?Where are the other bonus like the limited edition said?O.o..

newbeing

Quote from: thekillergreece on Jan 15, 2013, 02:47:07 PM
Can anyone respond my question????

The pre-order of a:cm on steam says, that it will have one bonus only(Didnt pre-ordered it yet)

And it is SHARP Rifle...Why only that?Where are the other bonus like the limited edition said?O.o..

The other bonus material is exclusive to Gamestop and other stores or for the Collectors Editions. You'll have to buy it from those stores.

MrBrokenTusks.

So success kind off, I meet minimum requirments. Now how poor of a quality does minimum mean, I have only ever played games on my pc that can easily handle the game so how poor should I expect it to run?

WinterActual

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jan 15, 2013, 05:00:12 PM
So success kind off, I meet minimum requirments. Now how poor of a quality does minimum mean, I have only ever played games on my pc that can easily handle the game so how poor should I expect it to run?
Like on the consoles.

MrBrokenTusks.

Really? Surely minimum wound't look or run that well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed