Concept to Game - Alien Hive Trailer

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2013, 01:16:45 AM

Author
Concept to Game - Alien Hive Trailer (Read 31,897 times)

Spaghetti

Rez eggs>Aliens eggs

Nothing wrong with ressurection egg designs. Jeunet's take on it was awesome. Made them feel like they were an alltogether different creature alive and pulsating. Way better than Cameron's noodle filled bananna peel eggs. Bleh.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jan 12, 2013, 01:01:21 AM
Rez eggs>Aliens eggs

Nothing wrong with ressurection egg designs. Jeunet's take on it was awesome. Made them feel like they were an alltogether different creature alive and pulsating. Way better than Cameron's noodle filled bananna peel eggs. Bleh.
+1

Ash 937

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jan 12, 2013, 01:01:21 AM
Rez eggs>Aliens eggs

Nothing wrong with ressurection egg designs. Jeunet's take on it was awesome. Made them feel like they were an alltogether different creature alive and pulsating.

But eggs aren't suppose to be alive.  The eggs in A:R reminded me more of the balls that pop out of Gizmo's back in Gremlins before they turn into little creatures.  It just didn't seem to fit...like the whole movie itself.

Spaghetti

QuoteBut eggs aren't suppose to be alive.

Says who?

Esoteric_Voyage

Esoteric_Voyage

Best egg design: Alien.
2nd is Alien 3 - seemed almost a replicate to Alien to my memory.

3rd is Resurrection, but cameron's alien egg looked better and more like the original on the outside, lacking those round 'breasts' that the a:r ones have. however, as mentioned earlier in the thread, cameron's aliens egg's looked poor on the inside, noodle filled indeed. and i also don't like how 'thin' the actual egg appears in cameron's depiction. a:r's egg closely resembles the internal egg of the original, and looks more 'convincing' overall. not too disappointed.

bobby brown

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jan 12, 2013, 05:34:08 AM
QuoteBut eggs aren't suppose to be alive.

Says who?

I like you stand for your opinions. You are worthy of goldblums avatar.

Local Trouble

What is the correct position for Bishop's legs?

Sykopathic

Quote from: RaisingCane on Jan 13, 2013, 08:58:31 PM
What is the correct position for Bishop's legs?

Floating through space somewhere I would assume.

SM

SM

If not that then over in the corner to the rear right of the dropship.  As it stands, they somehow leapfrogged the depressurising airlock.

Would've been more accurate (and funny) to find them wrapped balls first around one of the dropship landing struts.

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Jan 13, 2013, 10:15:06 PM
As it stands, they somehow leapfrogged the depressurising airlock.

I'm late to the game.  When did they show this?

SM

SM

Of course, remains to be seen if it ends up in the final game.

Local Trouble

Why isn't it turning into an egg?

SM

SM

Should it be?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I assumed it would be Gearbox's explanation for the egg.

SM

SM

Oh, right.

It would seem not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed