Aliens Colonial Marines Story Trailer

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2012, 09:13:42 AM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Story Trailer (Read 74,955 times)

Corporate Merc

I personally think the trailer itself looks badass, been watching so much mp footage almost forgot there was a story here lol. The graphics look alright to me, once you get it home and play on your HD 1080p tv its gonna look awesome. I also love the fact they got the original actors to lend their voices to the game. The whole hicks being alive thing dosen't bother me so much, I was pissed that fincher killed him in the 3rd movie to begin with. So if he is still alive then this is a love letter to the fans but this is just my opinion.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Enenra on Jan 06, 2013, 02:22:15 AM
Not a graphics whore, but I wish they game looked at least on par with AvP2010. It looks like a PS2 game. I pray the graphics are tighter when the game drops, it won't be as immersive otherwise.

If the gameplay is solid and fun though, I'll forgive the graphics. But hopefully I can have my cake and eat it too.

If you think that those appear like PS2 graphics, I believe you need to get new glasses.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Gate on Jan 06, 2013, 08:11:50 PM
Quote from: Enenra on Jan 06, 2013, 02:22:15 AM
Not a graphics whore, but I wish they game looked at least on par with AvP2010. It looks like a PS2 game. I pray the graphics are tighter when the game drops, it won't be as immersive otherwise.

If the gameplay is solid and fun though, I'll forgive the graphics. But hopefully I can have my cake and eat it too.

If you think that those appear like PS2 graphics, I believe you need to get new glasses.

Or you had an amazing PS2

p1nk81cd

If Hicks is alive, then those bastards at Gearbox are just pissing on a great character, even more so than his death- at the beginning of Alien³.  :-\

Cal427eb

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jan 07, 2013, 03:14:11 AM
If Hicks is alive, then those bastards at Gearbox are just pissing on a great character, even more so than his death- at the beginning of Alien³.  :-\
So do you want him alive or dead?

Predaker

Lol, guess who did the voice for Cpl. Hicks!

Spoiler
Michael Biehn  8)
[close]

Cal427eb

Quote from: Predaker on Jan 07, 2013, 03:32:03 AM
Lol, guess who did the voice for Cpl. Hicks!

Spoiler
Michael Biehn  8)
[close]
Ohhhhh yeah  8)

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 07, 2013, 03:18:42 AM

*Slams fist on table* DEAD! It's an insult to magically bring him back in some badly written M. Night Shyamalan Plot-twist.  :(

Cal427eb

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jan 07, 2013, 05:38:14 AM

*Slams fist on table* DEAD! It's an insult to magically bring him back in some badly written M. Night Shyamalan Plot-twist.  :(
It's just a game though so it doesn't really matter.

WinterActual

Exactly..

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 07, 2013, 05:40:50 AM

It does when some -arsehole game developers- who are so far up their own arses- gets the right to mark it as Canon- hate that frakking word!

Cal427eb

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jan 07, 2013, 06:03:03 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 07, 2013, 05:40:50 AM

It does when some -arsehole game developers- who are so far up their own arses- gets the right to mark it as Canon- hate that frakking word!
It doesn't matter what they say since they're not the ones who decide cannon

p1nk81cd

Fox gave them the rights, so sadly it is... Where's the stuff under the sink, so I can kill myself. Sorry, had to throw that in there. :laugh:

Salt The Fries

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 07, 2013, 05:55:36 AM

Exactly..
Just like in Unbreakable where it turns out Samuel L Jackson isn't black?

SM

SM

In a franchise where fans freely choose to exclude films - ie. the core source material - from canon, many won't pay the slightest attention to the half arsed nonsense of video game developers, who themselves also exclude source material.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed