Achievements List

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2012, 10:46:59 PM

Author
Achievements List (Read 18,895 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Only five levels :-\, I hope they are very long.
Looks like there will be some cool little easter eggs.

The Runner

The Runner

Melee, did I just see melee and xenomorph in the same sentence....>_>

Griffith

Griffith

I'm ready man !!... Ready to GET IT ON!!

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Has Gearbox started the fire? Yes,The fire rises!!!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Holy shit, many of those sound way too similar to L4D. Ah, well...at least I had fun with that game, don't see why it would be any different here...gameplay-wise.

PFC Hudson

PFC Hudson

Quote from: Nightlord on Dec 21, 2012, 10:52:32 PM
Only five levels :-\, I hope they are very long.
Looks like there will be some cool little easter eggs.

Maybe they're sequence or chapter names. Plus I don't think it's necessary to have an achievement for each level of the game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

5 Levels is more than enough if what we're getting is a ton of content in each level. All I want right now in terms of gameplay is that we get long levels with plenty of sub-chapters each. Difficulty that is hard enough to make each one last even longer, a great story along with some nice surprises along the way. Basically I just want plentiful amounts of content for the campaign, that is all of great quality.

Predaker

Predaker

Seems like the Raven might be that huge alien fighting the power loader in the most recent round of screenshots.

Jango1201

Jango1201

In one of the interviews with the music composer for the game, he mentions the campaign being 8 to 9 hours. A lot of these achievements sound like AVP 2010

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Mostly Come at Night...
Find Newt's doll

This made me so very happy!  :D and so very sad at the same time  :'(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Jango1201 on Dec 22, 2012, 03:07:23 AM
In one of the interviews with the music composer for the game, he mentions the campaign being 8 to 9 hours. A lot of these achievements sound like AVP 2010

8 to 9 hours? Hmm...sounds great.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Sounds great if it's not dragged out.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Great achievement list. All the achievements come with the gameplay and not with some wacky requirements  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed