Colonial Marines Hadley's Hope Interior Trailer

Started by ikarop, Dec 19, 2012, 09:48:29 AM

Author
Colonial Marines Hadley's Hope Interior Trailer (Read 12,399 times)

ikarop

ikarop

QuoteTomorrow, we continue our "Concept to Game" video series with a look inside the walls of Hadley's Hope...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=348326308599579&set=a.220832361348975.45039.196811873751024&type=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57PPBGOZRb4#ws

Space Voyager

PVTDukeMorrison

WinterActual

The main corridor is supposed to be near the middle of the structure right? How on earth its still intact then? Its like to drop a metal container next to a nuclear bomb, then the bomb explodes and the container to be intact - its just not possible. I guess thats another fine piece of GBX' "authenticness" ..

acrediblesource

Gearbox Rise! Deshi! Deshi! Basara! Basara!

TheBombinNation

Hey  sure there is a topic for this but has it been confirmed that u will be able to play as an alien queen in multiplayer?? I kno off topic but curious

WinterActual

PsyKore

Really great-looking recreation of the movie set. Nice work, Gearbox.

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 19, 2012, 08:04:49 PM
The main corridor is supposed to be near the middle of the structure right? How on earth its still intact then? Its like to drop a metal container next to a nuclear bomb, then the bomb explodes and the container to be intact - its just not possible. I guess thats another fine piece of GBX' "authenticness" ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbrzQMbTYZM#ws

SM

It's still intact for the same reason the rest of the colony is intact.  Nuke proof.

Gren_86

Gren_86

Looks detail heavy which is undeniably sweet, great level design GBX!

Jango1201

Quote from: SM on Dec 20, 2012, 11:07:22 PM

It's still intact for the same reason the rest of the colony is intact.  Nuke proof.

I'm sure when the company built the colony there was some thought to the highly nuclear facility close by. I wonder if the colony was designed to resist the blast to a degree.

Predaker

Quote from: Jango1201 on Dec 22, 2012, 03:13:43 AM
Quote from: SM on Dec 20, 2012, 11:07:22 PM

I'm sure when the company built the colony there was some thought to the highly nuclear facility close by. I wonder if the colony was designed to resist the blast to a degree.

I believe gearbox is saying that the explosion originated from derp underground so the blast was mostly channeled upward, not outward. Mostly.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Ever wonder how they got the colony built when there was no atmo proc? I mean they would land their ships, i'm sure there would be a ship carrying the prebuilt colony in a 'assembly required' status. But how the hell does an entire colony land there with all this junk? Maybe the atmo proc, would land first in peices because its huge, self-essemble while the colony lived in space, then it would be like a month to shake and bake (whatever the hell that means). Then they would send their stuff and stuff down and build the colony with cranes sent via a  mega heavy lift ships then those would return back to earth.

mumble mumble mumble.

Jango1201

Or spacesuits?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed