More Aliens: Colonial Marines Screenshots

Started by ikarop, Dec 11, 2012, 06:25:04 PM

Author
More Aliens: Colonial Marines Screenshots (Read 27,516 times)

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Moosh89 on Dec 12, 2012, 07:05:21 PM
Not sure why people are hating on the new Alien battling the powerloader...

It has a feminine build, it's beautifully grotesque and it's tall and slim. I have to give credit to whoever designed it. But the Crusher, Spitter and Boiler are too out there for me... I definitely prefer this one the best of the new Alien types!
I'm with u 100% dude. Don't see why all the hate. Looks right to me.

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 12, 2012, 07:05:35 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 12, 2012, 06:52:05 PM
U should
Spoiler
spoiler
[close]
that just in case people dont want the surprise ruined. Unlike me who cant keep my damn eyes off the interwebs...

Done.
Thank u kind sir. A surprise like that is hard to keep  :laugh:

Predaker

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 12, 2012, 06:46:36 PM
Quote from: locusta on Dec 12, 2012, 07:39:41 AM
Stupid question from my side and was maybe asked already a trillion times by now, but where the F do the xenos in the game come from???

There were no no human or any other kind of hosts left at the end of the film  ???

I'm guessing radiation.  Btw, I don't think the blast killed all non-Aliens, we will reportedly be
Spoiler
meeting Newt's mother who will very much be alive in the game, though glued to the wall and impregnated.
[close]

The same magazine article also states that A:CM takes place 17 years after ALIENS. You could make a laundry list with all the misinformation they spread. I wouldn't put too much stock in what these articles claim.

reecebomb

reecebomb

It's certainly by far the best looking from the new alien types. Have to see it in motion to make a proper judgement, i might just end up loving it. I think the numerous spikes and tubes make it seem a bit too bulky on that screenshot.

predxeno

I have to say these are some of the best looking screenshots I've ever seen.  Btw, are those the dead facehuggers from the film that are leaping at you in the last pic or completely new facehuggers?

Sinncrow

Sinncrow

Quote from: Predaker on Dec 12, 2012, 07:15:27 PM
Stupid question from my side and was maybe asked already a trillion times by now, but where the F do the xenos in the game come from???

There were no no human or any other kind of hosts left at the end of the film  ???

I'm guessing radiation.  Btw, I don't think the blast killed all non-Aliens, we will reportedly be
Spoiler
meeting Newt's mother who will very much be alive in the game, though glued to the wall and impregnated.
[close]

The same magazine article also states that A:CM takes place 17 years after ALIENS. You could make a laundry list with all the misinformation they spread. I wouldn't put too much stock in what these articles claim.

The magazine is wrong. It's 17 weeks after Aliens, not 17 years

alanwu1233

Quote from: Sinncrow on Dec 13, 2012, 02:45:57 AM
Quote from: Predaker on Dec 12, 2012, 07:15:27 PM

Spoiler
[close]

The magazine is wrong. It's 17 weeks after Aliens, not 17 years
17 years? That's kinda stretching.

9th_Stew

Bishop on the right in the background?

alanwu1233

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Dec 14, 2012, 10:26:40 AM

Why ain't they help the marine?

WinterActual

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Dec 14, 2012, 10:26:40 AM
Nothing new. You can even hear Bishop talking in the sp trailer.

9th_Stew

i know but i dont think we've seen the model of him

livin_target

Quote from: EEV2650 on Dec 12, 2012, 12:20:30 PM
Didnt Bishops legs get blown out into space?
I'm going to guess that the USCM rescue ship's android is the same make and model as Bishop and bares the same likeness. That, or they're adding another tenuous "Weyland" link.

QuoteWhy ain't they help the marine?
"RRRAAAARRRRR"
"COME GET SOME YOU UGLY MOTHER FU-"
"Would you lot please by quiet! I'm trying to science over here!"
"Sorry Bishop..."
"hssss"

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: bobby brown on Dec 11, 2012, 08:30:58 PM
people cant make a good xenomorph design anymore.

Everything is a "pimped" out or overstyled version of the classic.

to making something beautiful and memorable, It's a balance of old & new.

Dare to make a new alien silhouette or shape, brand new, but with familiar elements; carapace, the grin, dorsal pipes, etc.

The design philosophy behind cameron's queen for example.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

acrediblesource

The mystery of Bishop's lower torso.

Umm...... hmmmm. Sir...um..we found him.....again!

ikarop

First one is just a mock up, not an official screenshot.

The Runner

Quote from: acrediblesource on Dec 26, 2012, 05:28:06 PM

The mystery of Bishop's lower torso.

Umm...... hmmmm. Sir...um..we found him.....again!

It would be creepy if Bishop's legs came to life and got up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed