More Aliens: Colonial Marines Screenshots

Started by ikarop, Dec 11, 2012, 06:25:04 PM

Author
More Aliens: Colonial Marines Screenshots (Read 27,076 times)

ikarop

More Aliens: Colonial Marines screenshots have found their way online today. The highlight of the batch is an image of a Marine in the iconic Power Loader fighting a new Alien design. Make sure to check out them all below:

Queen vs Powerloader
Smartgun
Xenomorphs
Xenomorphs
Motion Tracker
Dropship Taking Off
Facehuggers Leaping

In addition to this, Game UK has announced new exclusive pre-order details for the game, revealing a new edition called “Extermination”. This game edition includes a sawed-off double barrel shotgun and a gear upgrade boost. Check it out here.

predxeno

I wonder what that new breed of xeno in the first pic is, looks interesting.  It's nice to know that Gearbox hasn't revealled all its secrets to the fans just yet.

I they release the Extermination edition features for the US version as well.  Is the Extermination Edition included in the UK Collector's Edition?

Oh hey, you know what would make this game really great?  If it had a dlc or bonus reward where you can unlock a port for the Aliens: Extermination arcade game!!!  That would be awesome on so many levels, especially since the storylines of the two games are quite similar.

TheBombinNation

Does the alien fighting the power loader remind anybody else of the alien king???

The Runner

Musta spawned from the Megaprimatus Kong that live on LV-426.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Awakened Jockey Alien maybe?

Moosh89

I like its look haha, it definitely looks better than the Crusher, Spitter and the awful Boiler :)

Some people have been speculating that it is a regular alien with cosmetic upgrades, but it looks pretty large to me!

The Runner

Maybe the "t.rex size alien" mentioned way back yonder?

bobby brown

people cant make a good xenomorph design anymore.

Everything is a "pimped" out or overstyled version of the classic.

to making something beautiful and memorable, It's a balance of old & new.

Dare to make a new alien silhouette or shape, brand new, but with familiar elements; carapace, the grin, dorsal pipes, etc.

The design philosophy behind cameron's queen for example.

WinterActual

I think its normal sized xeno but the placement on the screen makes it to look bigger.

predxeno

Quote from: TheBombinNation on Dec 11, 2012, 07:41:02 PM
Does the alien fighting the power loader remind anybody else of the alien king???

Now that I think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if Gearbox did make an Alien King for this game.

chupacabras acheronsis

it's a hedgehog alien.

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 11, 2012, 08:34:14 PM
I think its normal sized xeno but the placement on the screen makes it to look bigger.

it's manhandling the powerloader

The Runner

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 11, 2012, 08:38:26 PM
Quote from: TheBombinNation on Dec 11, 2012, 07:41:02 PM

Now that I think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if Gearbox did make an Alien King for this game.

My god no..........,

[T)A]DarkDragon

[T)A]DarkDragon

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 11, 2012, 08:34:14 PM

No, its definitively larger than the power loader.
What ever it is, it looks horrible.

And i guess we are vsing mutant aliens as we can see in pic 5.
those are boilers in the nuclear waste if im not mistaking.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

You know textures inspired by H.R.Giger and his biomechanics? I only see that influence on the lurker and the solider. The rest seemed to have very little. Umm. the new one in the first pic though did remind me of Sil and her hair.

Moosh89

I think it looks fantastic!, Definitely better than the Crusher, Spitter and Boiler!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed