Preview Event Coverage - Extermination Mode & Gameplay Videos

Started by ikarop, Dec 11, 2012, 02:12:24 PM

Author
Preview Event Coverage - Extermination Mode & Gameplay Videos (Read 39,143 times)

WinterActual

Do you have those screens in high res?

ikarop

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 11, 2012, 04:09:01 PM
Do you have those screens in high res?

Full resolution (7k, click the D/L button): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1eywyji9omgfhrw/UHje0QluDE

Predaker

Thanks a bunch for getting all of these new videos and previews together ikarop!

WinterActual

Thanks for the link mate!

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Gear box rises! Deshi Basara! Deshi Basara! Deshi Deshi Basara Basara!Deshi Deshi Basara Basara!

WinterActual

I think the PR sound finally is done right, or at least its way better than before.

In the escape gameplay the player was using Drake and in normal standing position the hands model was with normal gloves but then an alien hit the player, he fell on the ground and his gloves transformed into Drake's fingerless gloves, after he stand up the gloves went back to normal gloves - Rofl !  :laugh:

Why the aliens are SO.. DAMN.. SLOW?? In both mp and sp their speed is ridiculously slow :\

Otherwise its not that bad I guess. Oh and besides all the shit popping on the screen all the time. "HARDCORE 7+ KILLS" Really?  :-\

Predaker

The pulse rifle sounds so much better now. It finally sounds like its straight out of the film but in video game form.

Moosh89

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7HBW_RH48#ws

In this video I spotted a blonde female running around!, she has short blonde hair just below her ears, and a large tattoo on her forearm, black eye paint and looks like light grey or possibly white armour. Heres some screen caps :)

This one looks like she has a medical symbol pin on her satchel :)

Tattoo

Back, looks like she has quite the paintjob on her shotgun :) almost looks like digital camo

I don't think it is Jennifer Redding either

acrediblesource

I have to say, MP is a totally different experience from SP. I mean night to day. Chocolate to yogurt. Vegies to Meatballs. I mean if you DON'T Want to be impressed, just watch the MP and have your eyes jerked out of their sockets. If you want to play a series game, watch the SP campaign.  And turn the AUDIO off, this guys commentary is annoying as hell!

SpreadEagleBeagle

Hmmm... The game looks good, but I'm still not getting the ALIENS vibe or feeling whatsoever...

The Alien MP gameplay needs a lot of polishing. just doesn't look right.

PVTDukeMorrison

So far its looking pretty good. Multiplayer looks alright, but that's not what I'm buying it for. The SP gameplay looked very fun, but the Aliens need to move faster, I don't know if its a difficulty thing, but they need to move faster. ALiens animations are a little stiff in MP, but they aren't game breaking.

Samus007

I can't wait. Playing thru the single player game with friends is what I am most excited about. I always loved that about the Halo games as well.

chupacabras acheronsis

were those upgrades or did the aliens glitched and grew tumors in their head?

PVTDukeMorrison

From the Joystiq article,

" An unseen network of air ducts connects every room and corridor, so any alien that slips out of sight will eventually emerge elsewhere. Probably behind you.  This network of access pathways creates some interesting artificial intelligence challenges for the dev team, as Gearbox veteran and Colonial Marines senior producer Brian Burleson tells us. "The Xenos don't necessarily spawn from the same place every single time. We have this concept called 'bloodstains,' and that means if Xenos die in a certain area, they'll stop coming in that way."

This makes me very, VERY, happy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed