In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,398,162 times)

DoomRulz

Effectz

Effectz

I agree with the Burqa ban,its all about equality and security not to mention social communication,if I want to talk to someone I want to be looking at them in the face and not at someone disappeared under a piece of cloth.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I agree, it's a ban that has been in places in Canada as well and last I checked the local majority of Muslims support it as well.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I feel feverish :-\

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 24, 2014, 11:51:27 AM

Better call the CDC.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 24, 2014, 11:41:23 AM
I agree, it's a ban that has been in places in Canada as well and last I checked the local majority of Muslims support it as well.

It's a touchy subject. On one hand, I support freedom of religion. However, I also support free enterprise and when I say that, I mean I support a business's right to know who its customers are. For instance, there was a case not too long when in a liquor store here in Ontario, the store employee asked a woman to remove her niqab to verify her ID. She argued that's discriminatory, and the LCBO argued that's their policy. Where do you draw the line?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 24, 2014, 11:56:54 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 24, 2014, 11:41:23 AM

It's a touchy subject. On one hand, I support freedom of religion. However, I also support free enterprise and when I say that, I mean I support a business's right to know who its customers are. For instance, there was a case not too long when in a liquor store here in Ontario, the store employee asked a woman to remove her niqab to verify her ID. She argued that's discriminatory, and the LCBO argued that's their policy. Where do you draw the line?

You draw the line at the law?The employee reserves the right to check for I.D.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 24, 2014, 11:51:27 AM

Good. Hope you die.

Vickers

Vickers

Not until she adds me to her will and leaves her entire Blu Ray collection to me.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Scariest Halloween Costume 2014 Winner is:

Aspie

Aspie

r.i.p. cvaldums

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/10/141023-virgin-birth-pythons-snakes-animals-science/

QuoteWorld's Longest Snake Has Virgin Birth—First Recorded in Species
An 11-year-old reticulated python produced six babies without mating in 2012.

Quote"We didn't know what we were seeing. We had attributed it to stored sperm," he said. "I guess sometimes truth is stranger than fiction."

wtf

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 24, 2014, 11:35:37 AM

Something like that kind of happened in Hoptown.  Black kid had two parents that were well off (one had worked as a sheriff for years), he forgot the keys to his house, so tried to climb in the window of his house in a suburban white neighborhood.

One neighbor came home saw his legs in the window, and called the police.  The police came there busted open the door and then it took the other neighbor and a call to his mom (the sheriff) to confirm that was her son and that was her house.

Police even showed up in riot gear.

Police today are too anxious to get into it with everyone.

Even the neighbor that called the police was like "Oh shit, I just saw the legs in the window and thought somebody was breaking in," but the police got to take it to the next level.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 24, 2014, 06:57:29 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 24, 2014, 11:35:37 AM

Something like that kind of happened in Hoptown.  Black kid had two parents that were well off (one had worked as a sheriff for years), he forgot the keys to his house, so tried to climb in the window of his house in a suburban white neighborhood.

One neighbor came home saw his legs in the window, and called the police.  The police came there busted open the door and then it took the other neighbor and a call to his mom (the sheriff) to confirm that was her son and that was her house.

Police even showed up in riot gear.

Police today are too anxious to get into it with everyone.

Even the neighbor that called the police was like "Oh shit, I just saw the legs in the window and thought somebody was breaking in," but the police got to take it to the next level.
Also racism.

BANE

BANE

No

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 24, 2014, 01:49:40 AM
Welp, looks like this is the end for me everyone :'(

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 24, 2014, 06:55:33 PM
r.i.p. cvaldums

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/10/141023-virgin-birth-pythons-snakes-animals-science/

QuoteWorld's Longest Snake Has Virgin Birth—First Recorded in Species
An 11-year-old reticulated python produced six babies without mating in 2012.

Quote"We didn't know what we were seeing. We had attributed it to stored sperm," he said. "I guess sometimes truth is stranger than fiction."

wtf

...nobody?
QuoteLife finds a way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed