In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,398,369 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Oct 20, 2014, 12:58:56 AM
Sounds like a filthy lefty EU conspiracy to me...

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 20, 2014, 12:25:52 AM
Quote from: SM on Oct 20, 2014, 12:05:44 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 19, 2014, 11:58:55 PM
Seriously!...you all mock me for my opinion on what should be done. I then provide official BBC proof that I'm not alone in my opinion...yet you all still manage to twist and turn it around finding a way to mock that! Its kinda pathetic really, just accept the fact that maybe your opinions aren't universally sound.

All it shows is that there are plenty of people just as ignorant as you.

Rejoice.

The fact many of them seem to be right wing I'm sure is just a coincidence.

Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2014, 12:04:19 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 20, 2014, 12:01:41 AM
But climate change is a hoax Cvalda.

Yep - the climate among the GOP will never change: Obama is to blame for everything.

(and he's not American anyway, btw. He's black, so clearly he must be African.)

And a secrt muslin!!1!

Yep that's right! everybody is didn't you know? Oh wait...everybody accept for you guys in this forum (the Politically Correct Justice League it seems...or so you like to think) and everybody in Australia...because there aren't any racist folk in Australia are there? and your PM isn't a right wing nut job  ::)

Plenty of racists - the PM being a prime candidate.

Although if you don't want anyone commenting on dopey right wing thinking don't quote articles that mention "60 Republicans" saying dopey shit.

QuoteI'll fukn shirtfront u m8

Threatens to shirtfront Putin.
Doesn't actually know what a shirtfront is.
Backs away from shirtfront comment next day.

Oh 44th parliament - we love you so.

So all American Republicans are right wing racists?  ???  :-X
Oh and the act of stopping flights out of the ebola affected areas in West Africa is...a dopey idea?
Oh wait...you're in Australia aren't you, I forgot that country isn't affected by anything that happens virtually anywhere  :-X

Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2014, 12:57:06 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 20, 2014, 12:45:47 AM
How do you know this?

How do I know that I know of no other nations having similar disputes over some organizations and individuals, attempting to get Creationism approved as a scientific theory that should be taught next to The Theory Of Evolution or replace it altogether?

Uh, because I don't know of any...? :)

I never heard of it...so by everyone's rationale here I can just sweep it aside as poppycock and claim you are saying derogatory things about certain American political groups? ;)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Hubbs on Oct 20, 2014, 02:57:29 AM
So all American Republicans are right wing racists?  ???  :-X
Essentially, yes.

Aspie

Aspie

is this thread satire

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 20, 2014, 03:05:38 AM
is this thread satire

Or just reality.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 20, 2014, 03:43:27 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Oct 20, 2014, 03:05:38 AM
is this thread satire

Or just reality.

Caught in a Hubbs post...

No escape in rationality.

SM

SM

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and seeeeeee.
Planes full of black dudes, spreading their black disease.

QuoteSo all American Republicans are right wing racists?

I was mainly referring to the 60 you mentioned.  And they're idiots; not automatically racists.  Telling that you bring race into it.

QuoteOh and the act of stopping flights out of the ebola affected areas in West Africa is...a dopey idea?

Insomuch that it's literally impossible to close every single airport.  And every border crossing.  And thousands of kilometres of borders.  In Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia there are over 22 million people.  To counter for underreporting lets double the known 9000 cases to 20000.  Half of those have died.  This counts for 0.045%.  For the remaining 99.95% some sort of life has to continue, or they need to be have some means of getting out should they have the will and means.  Plus aid has to come in to those countries.

"Dopey" is being generous.

Screening at the destination makes more sense, but even that is a mammoth task.

QuoteOh wait...you're in Australia aren't you, I forgot that country isn't affected by anything that happens virtually anywhere

You already tried that argument, apropos of sweet f**k all, and it made no sense then either.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

SM seems unusually riled up.

I like it.   8)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Debris field spotted on radar at time of boom heard around the ArkLaTex
http://www.ksla.com/story/26783552/debris-field-spotted-on-radar-at-time-of-boom-heard-around-the-arklatex

QuoteSHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) - The National Weather Service in Shreveport says they picked up a debris field on radar Monday afternoon at the same time many people around the ArkLaTex reported hearing a loud boom.

Mayeaux says it showed debris was indicated rising 1,000 to 1,500 feet into the air, and that it drifted eastward toward Bienville Parish.

Debris fields picked up on radar consist of solid particles, yet there have been no reports of any explosions in the area of the debris field or in any of the surrounding parishes. There have also been no reports of any debris falling in the area, or any sightings of smoke or flashes of light.

The "boom," described by some as possibly a sonic boom, was heard just before 4:30 p.m. by many and reportedly felt by some. Numerous reports to the KSLA News 12 newsroom came in from Marshall to Greenwood, Keithville, Bossier City and beyond. Callers described walls shaking and windows rattling. While there were no reports of significant damage, some said the reverberation shifted or even knocked items off of shelves.

KSLA News 12 staffers at the station on Fairfield Ave. heard and felt the blast as well.

The United States Geological Survey (USGS) says there was no seismic activity recorded in the area on Monday.

Aliens? Or maybe... a secret ebola bomb sent by Obama?!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Just the description makes it sound like maybe a pilot broke the sound barrier and his plane disintegrated.

But in reality it was just 'Merica shooting down another UFO.  You are welcome rest of the world. 

Rong

Rong

could just be a meteorite exploding in the atmosphere.

Cvalda

Cvalda

GTFO with your boring, rational explanations. >:(

Rong

Rong

... ok it's hubbs mind exploding due to the obama.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Better :)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Rong on Oct 20, 2014, 04:21:49 AM
could just be a meteorite exploding in the atmosphere.

silly Australian liberal logic  ::)

;)

Rong

Rong

Don't know if id call myself a liberal, im probably more a moderate to be honest.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed