Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,395,378 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

They don't go on your dick, lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I wouldn't know since I clearly haven't researched it, haha. Either way, I wouldn't spend money on sex toys. I'd rather spend it on actual toys.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 01, 2014, 04:23:52 PM
I wouldn't know since I clearly haven't researched it, haha. Either way, I wouldn't spend money on sex toys. I'd rather spend it on actual toys.

For your man cave collection?????

Cvalda

Cvalda

Just replace those with dinosaur toys.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 01, 2014, 04:55:19 PM
Just replace those with dinosaur toys.

She knows what's up 8)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

http://www.timesofisrael.com/times-of-israel-removes-an-unacceptable-blog-post/

What was the "unacceptable post"?

Yep, Yochanan Gordon is a horrible human being.

Yikes!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Ugh.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So they removed the blog post because he pointed out that Hamas entire doctrine is based on the genocide of the Israeli people?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

NASA just validated a "supposedly impossible" microwave based thruster for satelittes. (it runs on electricity. Doesnt use fuel.)

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-07/31/nasa-validates-impossible-space-drive

QuoteAs Wired.co.uk reported, this happened last year when a Chinese team built its own EmDrive and confirmed that it produced 720 mN (about 72 grams) of thrust, enough for a practical satellite thruster. Such a thruster could be powered by solar electricity, eliminating the need for the supply of propellant that occupies up to half the launch mass of many satellites. The Chinese work attracted little attention; it seems that nobody in the West believed in it.

Yeah, i think most western scientists just went:
"ha ha! lol @ the chinese. What the f**k do they know about science? The west is the best!"

Well... and what do you know? It (apparently) works.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The Chinese did nothing more then build a replica of a British scientists work. There is no doubt that they are marvelous at reverse engineering and copying. This would potentially save billions in fuel but alas there's no operational prototype, yet.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 02, 2014, 12:53:51 PM
The Chinese did nothing more then build a replica of a British scientists work. There is no doubt that they are marvelous at reverse engineering and copying. This would potentially save billions in fuel but alas there's no operational prototype, yet.
Meh, they'll get over it. White people are the ones in history who have a nasty habit of stealing ideas from other cultures. :D

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Gate on Aug 02, 2014, 03:24:44 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Aug 02, 2014, 12:53:51 PM
Meh, they'll get over it. White people are the ones in history who have a nasty habit of stealing ideas from other cultures. :D
Touche.  :D

Rong

Rong

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Bringing a person infected with a deadly disease into your own back yard is stupid but in all reality, it's going to get here one way or the other. Still I got a chuckle watching the guy hop out of the Waaambulance and walking through the parking lot. Shit, get that man a f'ing wheel chair guys.

"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control, and not the other way around."

Oh snap, Godzilla called it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed