In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,289,751 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

A section for posting any and all news oddities that you come across on the interwebz. Here's some to get us started.

A chocolate bar that doesn't melt. Would you eat it?

The Egyptian Popeye. Yeah, I'm thinking roids on this one.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

First, major constipation and second, Popeye had huge forearms.  :laugh:

I ain't got nothing interesting at the moment to post.  :-\

Terx2

Terx2

I read that chocolate one. Sounds interesting. I'm surprised they spent time experimenting this :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The chocolate worries me. Can you imagine, your body not breaking it down? What's it going to feel like when it comes time to excrete?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

There will be blood.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Man, I sure wish this thread existed back in the day when I used to create threads for basically every single thing that seemed crazy.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 02, 2012, 02:43:10 AM
Man, I sure wish this thread existed back in the day when I used to create threads for basically every single thing that seemed crazy.
No one's stopped runner from creating new "what if" threads even though a general what if thread was created. Although would this kind of stuff usually go under a thread titled funny shit or something? Rec area?

:P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

This can stay here, as long as there's legit discussions going on.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 02, 2012, 02:43:10 AM

Well here's your newest vessel.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/us/2012/12/02/dnt-sea-world-dolphin-bite.wkmg

Love how they whine about it after. There's risk in all that you do people. Hello, Darwinism. :P

Effectz

Effectz

China's 'Highway House' Destroyed; Duck Farmer Luo Baogen Accepts Deal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/chinas-highway-house-dest_n_2231476.html?utm_hp_ref=world&ir=World

Nightlord

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Tractors replaced workers in the field, so it's nothing new. Still, a finely tuned burger sounds good to me ;D

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 03, 2012, 03:27:27 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/us/2012/12/02/dnt-sea-world-dolphin-bite.wkmg

Love how they whine about it after. There's risk in all that you do people. Hello, Darwinism. :P

The Dolphin just wanted the tray of fish in it. And one of the rules is not to lift the tray. Still fell bad for the girl that got hurt more by her father posting the recording on youtube than the dolphin biting her.

Nightlord

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed