Survivor Multiplayer Trailer

Started by RidgeTop, Nov 20, 2012, 10:08:48 AM

Author
Survivor Multiplayer Trailer (Read 56,291 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbF4xozplqg#ws

Looks like a new type of Xenomorph is shown that has the ability to suicide attack.

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 21, 2012, 07:16:33 PM
Download Link (HQ, 80 MB): Link

Download Link (HD, 700 MB): Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Reminds me of the good ol' AvP 2 days. :)

Salt The Fries

It's Lance Henriksen's voice there!

WinterActual

WinterActual

I've been waiting for this moment 12 years and its finally here  :'( Survival mode with sentries and weldable doors... its beautiful  :'(

G8RSG1

Valaquen

Valaquen

Just saw this on the Facebook page. Don't like that spiitter Alien but those survival games are intense. Infestation on AVP2010 was a favourite.

PVTDukeMorrison

So the new Alien is Lambant? But in all seriousness this looks great

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 20, 2012, 01:27:13 PM
Just saw this on the Facebook page. Don't like that spiitter Alien but those survival games are intense. Infestation on AVP2010 was a favourite.
I don't like that suicidal alien too but I will just deal with it. There's no turning back now! And yeah Infestation is my fav AvP 2010 mode too, I hope we will see it in ACM at some point too.

PVTDukeMorrison

Just realized at 1:25, you can see that they added head spikes on the Alien

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 20, 2012, 01:34:48 PM
So the new Alien is Lambant? But in all seriousness this looks great

Well, at least that shows that GB didn't totally ignore the nuke that went off.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 20, 2012, 01:45:34 PM
Just realized at 1:25, you can see that they added head spikes on the Alien

I remember reading the aliens are modifiable. like the marines. extra head spikes was the given example.

I really dislike the lambent Alien.
I could understand the idea of it. som ants develop kamikaze acid filled warriors. but turn that great design into a zombie mockery is a darn shame.

However, will still buy the game and probably enjoy the sh*t out of it.
I'm NOT a hater.

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

On the one hand I think it's pretty lazy to just have all these types of enemies the same as other games, (exploders, spitters etc)

but the way that thing rips it's own head apart looked really cool. So pros and cons I guess.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Well, shit, I don't think you can say it doesn't look exciting. That trailer was great... I hope the actual mode is as intense as they made it out to be.. It could be an instant favorite and keep people playing for years.

Out of everything the game has to offer, it would be MP modes like this that would keep me playing the most, and make me feel that good old 'Aliens' feel.

Despite everything, I'm pumped to give this game a shot. I really want it to be good. ;D

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 20, 2012, 04:39:19 PM
It could be an instant favorite and keep people playing for years.

Just give me some mapping tools and I will play this mode for years. I am telling you for sure because I am playing KF for 6 years by now just because the community made maps.

Predaker

Predaker

Looks like the aliens will get an option for 1st person view after all? Very cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed