2nd Prometheus Blu-Ray Trailer

Started by Bat Chain Puller, Sep 28, 2012, 06:15:00 AM

Author
2nd Prometheus Blu-Ray Trailer (Read 25,230 times)

Virgil

Virgil

Quote from: SiL on Sep 29, 2012, 09:32:13 PM
Isn't it a production still from Alien?

Originally I thought the same. Though if memory serves me right, they never built the set that large for Kane's discovery of the egg chamber. Also the person walking down the platform looks like they're carrying their helmet under their arm.

Of course I could be wrong, but I suspect that the image could be some unused concept art for the untitled Alien prequel.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Probably some unused concept art. Very cool though. :)

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: echobbase79 on Sep 29, 2012, 11:10:06 PM

Probably some unused concept art. Very cool though. :)
It is.

This is the best I could do:

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Virgil on Sep 29, 2012, 10:56:54 PM
Originally I thought the same. Though if memory serves me right, they never built the set that large for Kane's discovery of the egg chamber. Also the person walking down the platform looks like they're carrying their helmet under their arm.

http://thestorydept.thestorydepartme3.netdna-cdn.com/tsd/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/alien-egg-farm-small1.jpg?dffa1b

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=45688.0;attach=1005;image

Of course I could be wrong, but I suspect that the image could be some unused concept art for the untitled Alien prequel.
That's the production shot from Alien I was thinking about, but yeah, it's clearly not the same.

echobbase79

echobbase79

So I assume they started to do some designs based off the original script. That's probably Halloway finding the egg room in that piece.

Gash

Gash

So, who is the body laying amid the eggs?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I'd assume it was Kane.

Oh wait this shot was for Prometheus when it was a full blown alien prequel?

shadowedge

shadowedge

Here is a 1080P screenshot of the Alien egg scene. It looks like there may be a Space Jockey body on the floor.

Gazz

Gazz

It's probably Shaw after David left her there to be impregnated (according to the original draft notes).

nostromo mechanic

Great eye! That's definitely an Engineer laying on the ground in the egg chamber.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: nostromo mechanic on Sep 30, 2012, 01:37:02 PM
Great eye! That's definitely an Engineer laying on the ground in the egg chamber.
Looks more like a generic 3D concept art dummy to me.
e.g.:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed