Prometheus Deleted Scenes Images

Started by ikarop, Sep 18, 2012, 05:52:04 AM

Author
Prometheus Deleted Scenes Images (Read 84,480 times)

Bluesweet

Bluesweet

EngineerĀ“s prototype has some similarities with classic film
The Thing from Another World (1951) 

If not sure, take a look at this comparative between two frankymonsters:

Excelent final scene deleted between Engineer vs Rapace.

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 19, 2012, 05:36:54 AM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 19, 2012, 05:31:20 AM
eh. Robert Rodriguez has a funny way of going about producing films due to the insane number of projects he has in his hands.. the Sin City sequel is being filmed this year... and the original came out in 2005... we'll inevitably see another Predator film.... it'll just take a few more years. :P
You keep tellin' yourself that. ;) For something that only had a $40 million budget and made roughly $137 worldwide, tripling it's budget (which Prometheus failed to do), no one at Fox seems to care much.

But apparently a mega-expensive film with a $200 million plus budget w/advertising that doesn't even have that level of profit is apparently seriously being fast-tracked for another $200 million plus budget sequel that would maybe lose money.

Keep dreaming, boys.

Prometheus did triple the budget it had.it's at 400 million now

Gazz

Gazz

Yeah. Prometheus is reported to be at $391m WW on a $130m budget.

ikarop

ikarop

The Damon Lindelof/Jon Spaihts audio commentary has been released online attached to a Russian iTunes version of the film. Google it or PM.

They talk about a lot of stuff from the early scripts. They mention a "Paradise" scene too. A deleted scene where Shaw asks David what it is that the Engineer said to him during their conversation (it seems like there were 2 script pages worth of Engineer/David dialogue). David tells her that the Engineer told him that they were not from there [LV-223] but "Paradise". This comment is made by Lindelof towards the end of the film when David contacts Shaw after having fought the Engineer.

zuzuki

zuzuki

Jeezus. I think they even filmed the whole dialogue but cut it. Even in the deleted scene we have now, David doesn't tell the engineer what Weyland said making the engineer reaction seem out of place,also the engineer is at one point sitting low,then all of a suden he is on his feet. I don't really understand what was Ridley thinking when he butchered this movie. I'm beginning to think the script isn't as f**ked up as the movie makes it out to be. Now the question is what is the ''paradise'' scene from the extras. Did they really shot the engineer home world?

Salt The Fries

My god, what retards...

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 23, 2012, 03:31:25 AM
The Damon Lindelof/Jon Spaihts audio commentary has been released online attached to a Russian iTunes version of the film. Google it or PM.

They talk about a lot of stuff from the early scripts. They mention a "Paradise" scene too. A deleted scene where Shaw asks David what it is that the Engineer said to him during their conversation (it seems like there were 2 script pages worth of Engineer/David dialogue). David tells her that the Engineer told him that they were not from there [LV-223] but "Paradise". This comment is made by Lindelof towards the end of the film when David contacts Shaw after having fought the Engineer.

Worth looking for?

Xenomorphine

Quote from: zuzuki on Sep 23, 2012, 07:54:11 AM
I don't really understand what was Ridley thinking when he butchered this movie.

Nothing you specified really equates to "butchering" it. Most likely, he was thinking the same kind of thing which led to the cocoon scene's removal from 'Alien' - pacing and rhythm. Whether you agree with him is a different matter.

Honestly, everything I've seen, so far, just seems relatively trivial. There's nothing which completely changes a scene's interpretation or anything like that.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 23, 2012, 12:56:01 PM
Honestly, everything I've seen, so far, just seems relatively trivial. There's nothing which completely changes a scene's interpretation or anything like that.

maybe not, but plotholes like "no one mentioning what happens to shaw and the trilobite" are no longer plotholes.
vickers mentioned something to weyland like "the squealing thing right next door".

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: zuzuki on Sep 23, 2012, 07:54:11 AM
Now the question is what is the ''paradise'' scene from the extras. Did they really shot the engineer home world?

Possibly just an extended ending scene with more dialogue between David and Shaw while at LV-223. That's the impression I got from the commentary.

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Sep 23, 2012, 12:22:04 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Sep 23, 2012, 03:31:25 AM

Worth looking for?

Yeah, it has quite a few new bits.

Bluesweet

Bluesweet

Reviewing again Engineer vs Rapace deleted scene, I m wondering
If He wasn't already behind her, seems a shadow behind the window.

Spoiler
[close]

gigantitan

where can i see the deleted scenes? When i saw that somebody posted, FOX had already deleted it

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: gigantitan on Sep 24, 2012, 02:23:34 PM
where can i see the deleted scenes? When i saw that somebody posted, FOX had already deleted it
http://www.abandomoviez.net/noticia.php?film=14807

gigantitan

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 24, 2012, 03:24:48 PM
Quote from: gigantitan on Sep 24, 2012, 02:23:34 PM
http://www.abandomoviez.net/noticia.php?film=14807
thanks dude  8)

Stratocaster

Cool! I have watched the deleted scenes many times on Abando Movies, I guess the Fox laywers are having a tough time intimedating them. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed