New Concept Art + Wii U Launch Window [Updated 17/09/12]

Started by ikarop, Sep 13, 2012, 06:12:13 PM

Author
New Concept Art + Wii U Launch Window [Updated 17/09/12] (Read 3,649 times)

ikarop

ikarop

ikarop

newbeing

This is the only game currently that would get me to pick up a Wii U. Just because the use of the controller sounds interesting. However I'm interested to see how this version looks and performs on the Wii U.

acrediblesource

I just got a PS3 and it came to my attention that alot of games do not run at full 1080p on gameplay as their PC counter parts. I'm astounded by this and really uncomfortable with that notion even at the fortunate aspect of better frame rates.
Wii U won't be, as stated from the president of Nintendo, be a next gen console (next as in ps4 or xbox 720).
I'm almost astounded by this as i usually have the weekest hardware on my PC yet when i get a console, some games don't run at maximum firepower and i see myself just playing the PC version.

::) 

FightFinda

I think we'll see many a Let's Play, on all platforms :D.

Nightlord

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 13, 2012, 08:18:23 PM

:o That middle image with the debris sticking out of LV426 is awesome.

FightFinda

Yep, some serious effort has gone into that, let's just hope they reproduce in the actual game. Also, is that wreckage from a crashed dropship nearest to the screen or just some debris from HH?

MrSpaceJockey

As cool as it looks - reminds me of Fury 161 for some reason - I gotta wonder how the Conestogas split in half so perfectly.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 13, 2012, 08:18:23 PM

I think I died and went to wallpaper heaven!

ShadowPred

Concept art just gave me a heart attack, it's so good.

acrediblesource

Theres more swirl in this hive. I hope to see it in game.

The Runner

Saved the hive pic as my iPhone wallpaper :p

ShadowPred

Quote from: The Runner on Sep 14, 2012, 02:29:43 AM
Saved the hive pic as my iPhone wallpaper :p

Best f**king one of the three!

Nightlord

Quote from: FightFinda on Sep 13, 2012, 10:28:02 PM
Yep, some serious effort has gone into that, let's just hope they reproduce in the actual game. Also, is that wreckage from a crashed dropship nearest to the screen or just some debris from HH?
I think it's meant to be the same dropship as in the third pic, both have number ten on the side.

WinterActual

Did you noticed that on the second pic there are 5 crashed USVs from the same battle class like Sulaco and Sephora (I guess one of them is Sephora).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed