Favourite Predator Weapon?

Started by Dekapitator, Jan 27, 2007, 05:48:43 PM

What's your favorite Predator weapon?

Wristblades (P1/P2/AvP/AvPR/Predators)
292 (41.2%)
Shoulder Cannon (P1/P2/AvP/AvPR/Predators)
164 (23.1%)
Combstick (P2)
62 (8.7%)
Speargun (P2)
10 (1.4%)
Netgun (P2)
27 (3.8%)
Disc (P2)
66 (9.3%)
Shuriken (AvP/AvPR)
39 (5.5%)
Wrist gauntlet projectile (P2)
3 (0.4%)
Self-destruct device (P1/P2/AvP)
13 (1.8%)
Whip (AVPR)
27 (3.8%)
Laser Mines (AvPR)
0 (0%)
Power Glove (AvPR)
6 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 644

Author
Favourite Predator Weapon? (Read 84,865 times)

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

What's your favorite Predator weapon? (from the movies Predator, Predator 2 and AVP)
Personally it's quite hard for me to choose between the Wristblades and the Combistick.
The Wristblades are awesome, but I really liked how the Predator owned the guys in the meat locker with his Combistick.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Erm...erm...oh my God! There's just too many choices! I'd like it'd be a tie between Spear, Wrist Blades and Shoulder Cannon.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 27, 2007, 06:38:12 PM
Erm...erm...oh my God! There's just too many chooses! I'd like it'd be a tie between Spear, Wrist Blades and Shoulder Cannon.

lol, yeah the first three are definetly the best. :P ;D

Darkness

Darkness

Shoulder Cannon, as always. I also liked the wrist gun in Predator 2.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I think Id have to go with wrist blades, preds gettin up close and personal with their kills is always fun to see.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

I have to say a mix between the Speargun or the PlasmaCaster, and in second the CombiStick.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's wierd we never actually saw the speargun. I haven't gotten the new P2SE yet, does it mention the speargun anywhere on that?

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

I have to check, I do have it but they only show the projectile not the actual gun. I suppose we can say it came from his wristbands, but I think the hunter only uses that weapon in that scene.

Though I like the gun from AVP2, the Yautja or Hish example of the sniper rifle.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

turns out they don't even include the wrist band cannon either.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I'm rather fond of the wrist blades, though the self destruct devise is pretty nice.  ;D

No Tail

No Tail

Well I guess I'm the only one that like the shurikens then. :-[

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I liked them too! A lot nicer looking than the disk.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Finally voted, I went with the Wristblades.

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

Personally I hate the shuriken... Its just a rip off of the disk. It basicaly does the same thing but it doesnt look as cool!

Predator Punk

Predator Punk

I didn't know there was so much Shuriken hate.  As for those of you calling it a "rip off" of the disc, I have to disagree.  Shurikens have been used by the Japanese as a concealed weapon since like .. forever.

I thought the Predator's shuriken was awesome especially the little flip/flick thing he did with his wrist.

The disc vs. shuriken debate is pretty much a matter of preference.  They both accomplished the same task (cutting/slicing through something).  It just seems like the shuriken was more practical because it is lighter, smaller, and collapses.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed