six pack trophy and real nasty habit trophy

Started by avpfan101, Aug 28, 2012, 10:44:34 PM

Author
six pack trophy and real nasty habit trophy (Read 3,500 times)

avpfan101

hi i really need help to unlock this trophy i need this one and real nasty habit to platnium can anyone help me with the six pack and help me get to 43 by letting me kill u guys a ton of times to help thanks oh my psn id is avpfan101 please i need help

predxeno

Grid_Life

I tried to get six pack and I did all the requirements but it didn't give me or anyone else the achievement.

predxeno

Did somebody get disconnected?  The game has really bad connection; also, you need 7 people total to unlock it, "The Six Pack" is a false title technically.

Grid_Life

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 27, 2013, 11:24:53 PM
you need 7 people total to unlock it, "The Six Pack" is a false title technically.
yes there was 7, me and 6 other people, no one got it : /

predxeno

The only explanation I can think of is that the game disconnected one of you, it happens. :(

Origin

For "Real Nasty Habit", there used to be a proxy exploit that glitched the game into giving you XP for kills you got in the Single Player game. Unforunately, they finally patched it out with the last PSN 4.40 update  :(

However, you can still get it by playing Survivor, so that's something at least.

Six Pack is a pain in the ass to get done, simply because the matchmaking is fundamentally broken as well. I spent, I kid you not, about a month straight trying to get a group together for it. Finally did it, and there was QUITE a bit of cheering done over the mics.

Feel free to add me on PSN if you need the headcount.

id: Nuclearporkchop

BR1XER

That's strange, but I'd see it as a connection failure. I only recently achieved the trophy this week, with about 8 other friends.

My PSN is jedi9061.

predxeno

It's nice to know there are still people getting this trophy after so much time. :)  But, I will say this; No one should have to suffer like we did. >:(

leftylizard

leftylizard

I play this game a few times a week and I would like to play some ranked matches and get these achievements.   If anyone lives in South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia,  or North Carolina then send me a pm on this website if you play this game.   I live in South Carolina and I prefer to have great connections when I play people.        I play on xbox.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed