Alien vs Predator Q&A with Angry Mob Games

Started by ikarop, Aug 17, 2012, 10:28:39 AM

Author
Alien vs Predator Q&A with Angry Mob Games (Read 22,067 times)

ikarop

We are happy to announce that we will be doing a Q&A with Angry Mob Games very soon about the recently announced videogame Alien vs Predator for iOS and Android. As usual, we are giving you the opportunity to get involved and submit your own questions for the interview. Angry Mob Games has expressed its desire to hear from fans in order to make a even greater game, consequently the studio is still hard at work on the title and hence some aspects can not be answered yet.

You have until Tuesday, August 21st to send us your questions via this thread. A selection of the best and most commonly asked questions will be submitted to be answered shortly after that date.

Edvin

okay, the game is appearently a "freemium" title, what kind of ingame featurers will you be able to purchase?

The Necronoir

Is there any chance their previous foray into the AVP universe, Predators, could see release on the Android market at some stage?

Terx2

What attacks can the alien perform?
What predator weapons are there gonna be in it?
Will it have a wave attack mode?
Will there be acid damage from dead xenos?
What type of enemies will the player face?

Thats all I want to know :)

Wernest

If you wanted, could you use creatures from Prometheus as enemies (hammerpede, engineer)? Or you would have to get a special Prometheus license to do that.

BISHOP 93

Are all three species playable and is there gonna be a predalien in the game?

Berserker Pred

Can you play as different types of Xeno? E.g. Runner, Predalien?

alanwu1233

Don't expect too much, it's only a mobile game.

Nightmare Asylum

Will the game be compatible with older generation iPod Touches?

Aceiscoolpro

Sounds awesome! Hopefully it will be fun to play!

Sexy Poot

Was any inspiration taken from the AvP movies or just the original films?

Did u look to any previous AvP games for inspiration?

Which movie is ur favorite of the entire franchise of films?

Nix Evil

What about java-version?

R-850-A

R-850-A

Question: Will this game be that the last AvP wasn´t? Because I didn´t like the ausence of the APC vehicle for example, and Im seing that the carrier will be in this game and that´s what I liked from the 2001 AvP 2, and it looks great, then and now. Others things that rebellion tough that didn´t put in their game was that little but important things, at least in the marine campaign and the other ones, like the welding torch, the original hacking device, a correctly upgrade for the pulse rifle, the APC of course, besides that the colony sethings looked well as the design for the dropship. What I liked from the first AvP for PC was the inclusion of the elements of both Alien and Predator movies. Other things that I think that rebellion did TOO wrong, is that they didn´t match the ambience that I liked from the AvP pc games and the comics, actually since I read the comic I can´t see a relief without thinking on that, specially in daylight, and that option looks great in the AvP 2010 game, but things like the short time spending all the campaigns, and the absence of exploration like the AvP 2 2001 game don´t let the game shine as its predecessors. That is why Im practically scratching the walls for the upcoming Aliens colonial marines.

xenotool

1. Will colonial marines be playable?
2. Are there gonna be different weapons for the predator and possibly marine, or will it be a brawler?

predpant

Will we get pred vision and will it sound like the proper vision not tha avp bullshit like the one on ps3 :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed