AvP Comes to Your Phones!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 15, 2012, 11:55:58 AM

Author
AvP Comes to Your Phones! (Read 31,060 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It looks like Aliens vs Predator will be coming to your Android and Apple devices as a swanky new game developed by Angry Mob Game:

“No video trailer has been yet released to advertise the third-person action adventure game, but based on the few official gameplay pics, we are in for a treat! Exactly like in the 2004 movie, the visual effects should draw all the attention, while the storyline will probably be ... well, not overly complex.”

You can read the whole article over at Android Authority but aside from the few screenshots and a little information there isn’t much on there. The game is due out November. Thanks to Genozide for the link.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

F**K YEAH!!! ;D ;D ;D

newbeing

newbeing

I'm game. Probably won't be great, but I've wanted a AvP or Aliens game on my phone.

ikarop

Terx2

Terx2

I'm gonna keep my eye out for this. It looks good :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks decent enough. I'm not sure on the quality of most current mobile games but looks nicer than the Predators game which I thought was fantastic, anyway.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2012, 12:33:50 PM
Looks decent enough. I'm not sure on the quality of most current mobile games but looks nicer than the Predators game which I thought was fantastic, anyway.

I was just about to mention that ;D I liked it too it seemed a bit shorty like most mobile games are but it also had a wave mode which added replayability. Hope this game lets you play all three species anyway.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Graphics look great. Like AvP2 style. The predator face looks like that bad blood statue. Not bad. Don't have anything to play this on of course...

Nightmare Asylum

If it works on a second generation iPod Touch, I'll probably give it a try.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Double Wristblades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :o

Lie

Lie

Damn I'm gonna HAVE to get an IPhone now.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2012, 12:33:50 PM

Is this game still available? Forgot about this. Now that I have an Andriod wouod love to play but ofcourse can not find it now.

predxeno

predxeno

QuoteStill, we can't help but applaud the idea of messing with people's perception of bad and evil by letting future gamers choose to either be on Alien's side against Predator or the other way around. The only humans present in the game will be mindless inferior creatures all set to die "for the cause", which we have to admit is anything but unoriginal.

A major improvement over the AVPR PSP game which only allowed you to play Predator.  Will this be available on the iPod Touch?  Oh God, I hope so.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I don't think the 'Predators' game ever came out for Android.

Definitely picking up this AvP game though. :)

TERMINATOR-SSD

TERMINATOR-SSD

SWEEEEEEEEET

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed