NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 81,757 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

You might be on the money there Sabres, NECA answered me back.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/757649489884766208

I don't know much about Broken Tusk, but he's pretty much a major fan favorite from the expanded universe right? More than enough reason to keep his existence on the DL.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Makes sense, since Neca showed us a glimpse of him along other predators. It would surprise me if it isn't him but some other predator. Now that would be a real deal. Though I hardly believe that.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

All of these new predators will have the ultimate body wont they?
I have a habit of army building...or in this case clan building, and I'd love to have a group of predators with different masks all sporting that armor.

Thomas H.

Thomas H.

For those who were at ComicCon, the new Ancient Predator from AvP, how is it up close? And was there any news on when it will be released?

Kailem

Kailem

Word at the moment is October, but that could change as it gets closer.

Also, did the AVP Elder ever have a mask (whether it appeared on-screen or not)? Or is that particular element a NECA design? Either way this is the first time I've seen it, and it looks pretty good.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 06, 2016, 07:24:02 PM
Word at the moment is October, but that could change as it gets closer.

Also, did the AVP Elder ever have a mask (whether it appeared on-screen or not)? Or is that particular element a NECA design? Either way this is the first time I've seen it, and it looks pretty good.
Yes he had it, but he didn't wear it.

Kailem

Kailem

Ah cool, I never noticed that before. That's certainly a nice accessory to include with his figure then.

Thomas H.

Thomas H.

October is pretty close by, so I can deal with that. :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If I remember rightly, didn't the McFarlane's version have it on his shoulder?  :laugh:

Master

Master

It did,  I have Mc Farlane one.

R Lar

R Lar

Currently digging through some old stuff, found my old Mcfarlane Alien vs Predator set (one with the eggs). Unfortunately, Predator's wrist blades are broken, the battery to light up the Aliens egg's have corrosion, and the Alien's tali just broke off.

Saw that they are releasing Scarface Predator, so, i'm looking at creating a new piece/set. I already picked up Neca's glow in the dark eggs, now I just need an Alien and Predator. Just sitting here waiting for Scarface though... ugh.

Kailem

Kailem

Official Series 17 reveal of Elder and Youngblood (and Serpent Hunter from AvP 2010):

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Oh heck yes!

Neca has started pulling from the AvP game!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

It's a goldmine for marines and creatures. Really hope they make the Praetorian.

windebieste

windebieste

I'm hoping they re-sculpt and release a new Predalien one day.   One with better articulation.  The older one was, well, kinda crap in terms of articulation.

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed