NECA AvP Predators (Read 81,760 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The other versions of Machiko?

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Out of all the Kenner designs, never really liked Nightstalker.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I'm surprised they kept the horns. NECA is always about accuracy, and while it is accurate, I figured they would omitt the horns, for being sort of over the top.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 07, 2016, 12:39:16 AM
I'm surprised they kept the horns. NECA is always about accuracy, and while it is accurate, I figured they would omitt the horns, for being sort of over the top.

Either they'll explain the horns as being implants, or a mutation, or that Nightstalker is some sort of hybrid with some other alien or being.

Implants make sense though. I know people who have had actual piercings or horns implanted.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 07, 2016, 12:39:16 AM

I love how much they try and maintain that Kenner feel!

meanstreak

meanstreak

Anyone gotten Series 14 yet?  I pre-ordered from Toy Wiz in October, not seen them yet and of course supposed to ship in November.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: meanstreak on Jan 10, 2016, 03:41:18 AM
Anyone gotten Series 14 yet?  I pre-ordered from Toy Wiz in October, not seen them yet and of course supposed to ship in November.

I ordered mine from BBTS, they should have gotten them in November but the figures got delayed and they just got them a few days ago. Maybe Toy Wiz will get them soon.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Opened my Celtic Predator yesterday. Love it, these new bodies are awesome. Just placed an order for Chopper and Scar, can't wait for series 15.

meanstreak

meanstreak

Quote from: Milan on Jan 10, 2016, 04:15:34 PM
Quote from: meanstreak on Jan 10, 2016, 03:41:18 AM

I ordered mine from BBTS, they should have gotten them in November but the figures got delayed and they just got them a few days ago. Maybe Toy Wiz will get them soon.

Got the email, they should be here Tuesday!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Seriously wondering when my Toys R Us are going to get the NECA AVP Predators... I really want to buy them with my employee discount. If I can't... well, guess I'll have to pay full price at this little collector's specialty shop I know. Already got Scar Predator along with a NECA Raphael!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 18, 2016, 01:05:42 AM
Seriously wondering when my Toys R Us are going to get the NECA AVP Predators... I really want to buy them with my employee discount. If I can't... well, guess I'll have to pay full price at this little collector's specialty shop I know. Already got Scar Predator along with a NECA Raphael!
What's your discount out of curiosity?

I bought the 3 plus a Chopper that had a badly damaged box. The guy took 15% off him and he's perfectly fine, standing on my printer.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jan 18, 2016, 01:36:51 AM

Employee discount is at 10%.

I bought the 3 plus a Chopper that had a badly damaged box. The guy took 15% off him and he's perfectly fine, standing on my printer.

Where'd you get yours at? A Toys R Us? If you did, then chances are they were about to put it at Manager Markdown for damaged packaging. That happens quite a lot, really. Packages are damaged, or accessories are missing.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 18, 2016, 01:46:44 AM

Employee discount is at 10%.

Where'd you get yours at? A Toys R Us? If you did, then chances are they were about to put it at Manager Markdown for damaged packaging. That happens quite a lot, really. Packages are damaged, or accessories are missing.
Nice on the discount. Wish it was more (as do you no doubt!).

Yes it was at TRU. My local one has almost nothing in stock but I got super lucky the last couple weeks. Got both Alien Series 6 + Predator series 14 at a proper price. I need to go back to check if they still have a Celtic missing the shuriken in the package and get that discounted too lol.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jan 19, 2016, 02:31:30 AM
Nice on the discount. Wish it was more (as do you no doubt!).

Oh yeah, definitely... Ten percent is not enough considering what they pay me! Hah!

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jan 19, 2016, 02:31:30 AM
Yes it was at TRU. My local one has almost nothing in stock but I got super lucky the last couple weeks. Got both Alien Series 6 + Predator series 14 at a proper price. I need to go back to check if they still have a Celtic missing the shuriken in the package and get that discounted too lol.

You were lucky to find a good figure in the manager markdown bins. But uh... My store is getting shipments in again but I haven't seen anything new from NECA aside from the ALIENS Ripley figure, and Alien Isolation figures (I am NOT buying those!) and there is nothing in regards to Predator or AVP. I'm just wondering when the hell we're going to get them because a NECA vendor comes to the store and places it on the shelves. They don't really get shipped in with other merchandise like Mattel or Hasbro as far as our trucks go.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed