NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 81,744 times)

georgeromero

georgeromero

Toyark has posted first look photos of Neca's AVP. They look awesome!!! Can't wait till I get them.
http://news.toyark.com/2015/12/13/toyark-1st-look-neca-predators-series-14-alien-vs-predator-figure-hand-photo-shoot-184875

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

ITSHAPPENING.gif

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can't wait to get my hands on Celtic.

Master

Master

Can't wait to get my hands on trio.

Corporal Hicks

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/677235488697266176

One more figure to go. Has to be Masked Scar.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yup. Randy confirmed it on Twitter.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 16, 2015, 10:44:25 PM
Yup. Randy confirmed it on Twitter.

I see him on their cover photo. He also said Elder is coming either in series 17 or 18. Series 16 is Kenner themed.

We know they're doing Clan Leader, and I assume Spiked Tail as well. What else is left with Kenner Predators?

Corporal Hicks

The First Child

The First Child

I Remember when I was a kid I bought theMcFarlane avp figures. For the time, the figures were the latest and greatest creations in the action figure world.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The First Child on Dec 17, 2015, 09:12:22 AM
I Remember when I was a kid I bought theMcFarlane avp figures. For the time, the figures were the latest and greatest creations in the action figure world.

I still have my McFarlane's Celtic next to my TV. He struggles to stand up on his own.

Master

Master

I have Celtic and Elder. I removed Celtic's armblades to make him more movie accurate. I guess I'll have to glue them back when those NECA ones arrive

LordCassusSnow

LordCassusSnow

Does anyone else have a problem with their dog alien not being able to lift its head up as much as the mcfarlane version? I found that incredibly disappointing.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 17, 2015, 09:38:56 AM
Quote from: The First Child on Dec 17, 2015, 09:12:22 AM

I still have my McFarlane's Celtic next to my TV. He struggles to stand up on his own.

Yeah I had the Elder and it broke so many times falling off my TV stand.  :laugh:

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I was only lucky enough to find Scar back in the day. The articulation was good, but damn it he was as durable as wet tissue paper against a nuclear weapon.

And all the f**king blades...couldn't they have been removable? It was way too much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed