Raging Dragon's Thread of Meaning.

Started by RagingDragon, Jul 15, 2012, 08:31:42 AM

Author
Raging Dragon's Thread of Meaning. (Read 2,138 times)

RagingDragon

You don't want to acknowledge the meaning?  Fine.  But, you will listen to me, because you love me.

I made it so through my integrity, my character, my pursuit of being a better person, my honesty, my being, through myself truly have I become what I wish to be.

We all feel so alone in this world, so horribly alone.

What the f**k is wrong with that?

Isn't it that feeling of being alone that gives us, in part, what makes us so memorable?  So awesome in the first place?

What do we have to give, when we have nothing left to give but ourselves?

There is a reason that you feel this way.

I am that reason.

What did I just say?

Naw man, naw I just drunk...

Lol bu twut?  You like this person?  You believe in him?  Does that mean that you believe...

In yoursleves????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lM07iiGKoo#

DJ Pu$$yface

I was going to say "You high brotha?" but then you said you were drunk and rabble rabble.

RagingDragon

Shouldn't have said that, undercutst all my original designs...

Pussyface, say what you will... please. :laugh:  You are one of the only old ones left on this forum, your presence is appreciated beyond your understanding. :laugh:

DJ Pu$$yface

Oh.

Really?  :laugh:

There are plenty of us "oldies" left, you, me , Fitz, Sweeper, Marines, SM, Chupa, ShadowPred, etc. It's been sad to see some other familiar faces leave but the Galaxy is still thriving.

This time at night is just the real slow time for the Galaxy.

OpenMaw

I'm eating food with my face. It's good.

Sorry. Raining on your parade there Rage.

RagingDragon

No no, no rain, only pionting out the inappropriatiely sentinmetnal..

Inappropriately sentimental...

It takes substance abuse to reveal the integrity still left in this world.

OpenMaw

Any subtance or just those that cause toxicification of the blood and a disabling of inhibitions? Cause i'm abusing a fair number of substances right now. All that i'm gonna show for it is a fully belly and a large quantity of regret and self loathing.

But it's goooood.

RagingDragon

Hey it's my birthday, figure if I can get away with anything, it's today.

Usually, I figure wrong. :laugh:  This world,,,... this world is pretty f**king hopeless. :laugh:

Thanks for being there!

OpenMaw

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 15, 2012, 09:41:48 AM
Hey it's my birthday, figure if I can get away with anything, it's today.

Bappy Hurfday, Johnny.

Vepariga

We are who we choose to be,But no one can make an impact on the world or leave a mark without help,no one is ever truely alone.

Being honest to yourself completely is the first step.

There is alot of darkness and grime in this world,but only oneself can be the brightness you want to see,or adapt to it.

Vickers

Vickers

Happy Birthday, man!

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Crack is wack

RagingDragon

So despite the rough start, I didn't mean for this thread to be a meaningless rant.  I enjoy provoking thoughtful dialogue and hearing what other members have to say about subjects that are important to me.

Let me say that this thread was started due to things weighing heavily on my mind.  The state of the world constantly distracts me, as I'm sure it does some of you.  What do you guys and gals think about the world today?  I'd love to hear different opinions, outlooks, etc...

Does it depress you, or can you ignore it?  Do you see it as a natural cycle, or do you think things are changing for the worst?

ShadowPred

As of right now, I am ignoring the state of the world. My actual feelings on the entire matter are that I feel that everything is going to shit. My generation, as we get older, is going to be alive in a time where everything has gone to shit. That sums it up in a nutshell. I am extremely optimistic, but when it comes to how the world as a whole is, and could end up becoming...it's not at all positive.

Which is why I am choosing to just ignore the state of affairs for the time being, until I can get the nerve to care again.

RagingDragon

I'm totally with you, Shadow.  I've been talking to my wife about just that, because frankly if I don't ignore it, it will sabotage most things I try and get done during the days.  I'll get so preoccupied thinking I need to help, to do something or get out there, but I don't have the bloody time.  I need to take care of myself and my family first, so it's a rock-and-a-hard-place sort of feel.

Just have to shut that shit out until I have the means to do something about it, responsibly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed