First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Jul 12, 2012, 12:40:47 AM

Author
First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated] (Read 70,992 times)

Sabres21768

Quote from: episodenone on Jul 12, 2012, 10:21:45 AM
No intention of getting these -- finally put my toy collection addiction behind me thank the Engineers -- but I definitely do not like the fact that they did not make the Engineers to scale bigger than the Humans.

That is an epic fail for action figures as long as I can ever remember

They did make them bigger than the humans.

The pics of the humans are of the 2-ups...that's why they're bigger.

NECA has already posted a pic showing that the Engineers will be much taller than human figures.  ;)

More pics...

ChrisPachi

Spoiler
[close]

Do NOT f**k with me. I have more heads than you can count.

Sabres21768

ChrisPachi

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 12, 2012, 01:37:31 PMhttp://cooltoyreview.com/2012-sdcc/neca01/default.asp
Sooo, the big mystery about ComicCon is the revelation of these collectible figurines?

The heat death of the universe could get here faster.

BANE

I sincerely hope not. What a waste that would be.

Virgil

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jul 12, 2012, 02:20:41 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Jul 12, 2012, 01:37:31 PMhttp://cooltoyreview.com/2012-sdcc/neca01/default.asp
Sooo, the big mystery about ComicCon is the revelation of these collectible figurines?

The heat death of the universe could get here faster.

I'm sure this won't be the case, though my assumption is nothing to go by!

I remember a few months back, somebody created a thread asking why David why playing a flute. I replied that it was a ridiculous question. There wouldn't be any flute in Prometheus...

I was so wrong.

tp3000

Anyone heard anything about vehicles?  Or playsets, etc?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: tp3000 on Jul 12, 2012, 03:30:55 PM
Anyone heard anything about vehicles?  Or playsets, etc?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think NECA does that kind of stuff.

Highland

Davids face is not quite right. The figures do look good quality but I'm a bit anal about things looking spot on when it comes to figures and the prices that you pay (I'd assume these will be $130 minimum). I might pick up the suited Engineer though, he looks good.

Sabres21768

MrSpaceJockey

Holloway looks like a freaking crackhead.

I want to get a suited up engineer but something about the design bugs me.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 12, 2012, 04:13:28 PM
Holloway looks like a freaking crackhead.

I want to get a suited up engineer but something about the design bugs me.

He's got midget hands and the legs are lacking detail. That's what stands out for me.

Still cool though.

Big things have small beginnings...

AmazSpiderMan1

Neca always shows off their much bigger proto type figures at these conventions. They scupt them 12 inch scale then shrink down the molds for mass production. Those David and Holloway figures will probably be 7inch in the end, and cost $17.99 or whatever.

Shadow

Quote from: AmazSpiderMan1 on Jul 12, 2012, 05:22:19 PM
Neca always shows off their much bigger proto type figures at these conventions. They scupt them 12 inch scale then shrink down the molds for mass production. Those David and Holloway figures will probably be 7inch in the end, and cost $17.99 or whatever.

yes, they will.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed