Project Prometheus: New Viral Video

Started by ShadowPred, Jun 27, 2012, 06:58:22 PM

Author
Project Prometheus: New Viral Video (Read 21,477 times)

ShadowPred

http://www.projectprometheus.com/careers

The end of the video takes you here.

http://www.projectprometheus.com/SDCC

But there is nothing there at the moment.

Nightmare Asylum

Very interesting, thank you for the link.

Now I have another reason to look forward to Comic-Con :D

souNdwAve89

Cool video. I wish I was going to Comic Con, but the tickets sell out way too fast.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: souNdwAve89 on Jun 27, 2012, 08:19:54 PM
Cool video. I wish I was going to Comic Con, but the tickets sell out way too fast.

I'm sure they'll have the video or whatever Prometheus news is revealed online at least. Can't wait to see what it is.

souNdwAve89

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 27, 2012, 08:21:13 PM
Quote from: souNdwAve89 on Jun 27, 2012, 08:19:54 PM

I'm sure they'll have the video or whatever Prometheus news is revealed online at least. Can't wait to see what it is.

Of course. A ton of panels do, but I want to go to Comic Con for more than just Prometheus.

F**k off, Lindelof.

Why didnt you just include something of actual value in the movie?

LIG

LIG

Quote from: 180924609 on Jun 27, 2012, 08:44:26 PM
F**k off, Lindelof.

Tell us how your really feel ;D

Truise

Why are they bothering with this type of stuff ?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Truise on Jun 27, 2012, 09:45:29 PM

Some people (myself included) enjoy the viral marketing. Also, its a good way to keep the audience interested and see how much desire there is for a sequel.

BANE

BANE

That website as a whole is f**king amazing.

Promethée

You can love (how is it possible?) or dislike the movie, but you can't take away the work and quality that has been put into the viral material and the weyland website.

All the info there not only is very well designed and detailed but its almost a movie of its own, a mini prometheus prequel.

fiveways

Quote from: 180924609 on Jun 27, 2012, 08:44:26 PM
F**k off, Lindelof.

Mufffffffinnnnnn, I am so sorry the movie wasn't exactly what you wanted.

Someone wasn't hugged enough as a child.

Truise

Truise

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 27, 2012, 09:54:20 PM

Some people (myself included) enjoy the viral marketing. Also, its a good way to keep the audience interested and see how much desire there is for a sequel.

Well, yea, i understand that but why not come out and say something concrete instead of playing this kind of charades ?
It feels out of fashion. I don't want more stuff related to the marketing exercise as i am pretty bored it with after all we've seen for the last months and the way the movie turned out.

I will keep checking thing's out to help the cause, so to speak, but they better improve things the second time around if they decide to green-light the sequel !

DaddyYautja

The was done with Cloverfield too.
They had all these videos before, after and they even had a manga.
I guess Lost showed them that some people like this chase-type of thing.

Aceburster

The Cloverfield mystery stuff was pretty cool, I dont really get why the company is supposed to be interesting tho, unless it explains something about the other movies or pertains to this one. CCTV transmissions or a 3d copy of the mound would be nice touches to add to Prometheus but this is misguided fanservice at best.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed