Elder Engineer and Costume Photos

Started by ikarop, Jun 14, 2012, 05:05:31 PM

Author
Elder Engineer and Costume Photos (Read 38,304 times)

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 14, 2012, 06:39:08 PM
You dunno why? It's a human!

It's just when I first saw him, the way he looks, I instantly was reminded of that guy from Trek 5.

souNdwAve89

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Man, he does look big when standing next to Ridley, lol.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

He does have a rubbery look, but on film he does manage to pull a very Greek/Giger-ish god like figure.

MrSpaceJockey

I really like how the engineers look different in a very subtle manner...the one in the films opening looked very Greek god-eque, and the "last engineer" had a thinner face and a thinner, almost beakier nose. 

SHREK

SHREK

lol is this for real or what. Ridley scott compeltely ruined the mystery of space jockeys in alien, just like i knew it would when 1st heard about the direction this was going in. I was annoyed that they were going to look and act so human like... well was worse than i thought... because they were humans all along... awful concept, but whats done is done. Hope thats it now.

MrT

Toy

Toy

The Elder engineer looks like one of the fish-man hybrid Elder gods who founded Atlantis in the Greek myths. Very cool i love how he's all weird looking like that. Some of the Titans/Elder gods are depicted as hybrid fish beings.  Particularly the ones involved in the creation of Atlantis. A group of tall white beings who look like us, but were said to precede us, come from an island, and have contact with some of our oldest civilizations that then speak of them in their myths. '10 000 BC' said it best with something like "some people say they come from the stars or skies, others say the ocean". I think it's a bit of both. They may have started the Atlantean kingdom that inevitably dies out and falls into the ocean.

PROM3TH3US

PROM3TH3US

Wow, and all this time I thought the Engineer at the water fall was CGI.  Screw all the trolls who think Peter Weyland makeup is bad.  People need to Google old people over 100yrs old.  Too bad, I was hoping for the Elder to look something similar to the concept that we saw.  I am no longer that interested to seeing the longer opening scene if that's the Elder.

DaddyYautja

Wow, they actually shot the old Jock?

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: PROM3TH3US on Jun 14, 2012, 09:39:34 PM
Wow, and all this time I thought the Engineer at the water fall was CGI.  Screw all the trolls who think Peter Weyland makeup is bad.  People need to Google old people over 100yrs old.  Too bad, I was hoping for the Elder to look something similar to the concept that see saw.  I am no longer that interested to seeing the longer opening scene if that's the Elder.

Why the need to provoke and attack?
Why?

PROM3TH3US

PROM3TH3US

Quote from: NGR01 on Jun 14, 2012, 09:59:48 PM
Wow, and all this time I thought the Engineer at the water fall was CGI.  Screw all the trolls who think Peter Weyland makeup is bad.  People need to Google old people over 100yrs old.  Too bad, I was hoping for the Elder to look something similar to the concept that see saw.  I am no longer that interested to seeing the longer opening scene if that's the Elder.

Why?

Do you like to bitch, nit pick about every single thing about the movie?  I'm also disappointed about the movie but you don't see me acting like some sort of "mister know it all" like you.  You have to come in to every single thread and start your stupid broken record with your negativity.  Guys like you gets on peoples nerves and anyone is to blame but yourself with your arrogance.   

The Hyena

Quote from: PROM3TH3US on Jun 14, 2012, 10:20:48 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on Jun 14, 2012, 09:59:48 PM

Why?

Do you like to bitch, nit pick about every single thing about the movie?  I'm also disappointed about the movie but you don't see me acting like some sort of "mister know it all" like you.  You have to come in to every single thread and start your stupid broken record with your negativity.  Guys like you gets on peoples nerves and anyone is to blame but yourself.

+1

Someone should make this into a sticky.

Skylark Duquesne

This looks preposterously like Star Trek. It reminds me of Spock being ritualistically initiated to some superior knowlege, or mindstate, in an early scene of STTMP.
The previzzed scene in the art of Prometheus book appeared more convincing. Is there a J.J. Abrams lurking in the shadows ? Ridley Scott's gray eminence ? Are we going to assist to a merger of those two franchises ?

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

I thought of Voldermort myself.

Thanks for sharing OP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed