Elder Engineer and Costume Photos

Started by ikarop, Jun 14, 2012, 05:05:31 PM

Author
Elder Engineer and Costume Photos (Read 38,310 times)

ikarop

ikarop

bobby brown

Woa! cool find! :)

HybridNewborn

I'm assuming that's the Elder Engineer from the opening before it was pared down for the theatrical cut?

SpeedyMaxx

Yeah, I...am glad they cut the one that looks like Hume Cronyn in Cocoon.  It's a bit much right out the gate.  Maybe in the sequel - and it looks goofy as a naturally-lit photo out of context.

Anyone got the photos for those of us who don't Facebook?

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Jun 14, 2012, 05:16:06 PM
Yeah, I...am glad they cut the one that looks like Hume Cronyn in Cocoon.  It's a bit much right out the gate.  Maybe in the sequel - and it looks goofy as a naturally-lit photo out of context.

Anyone got the photos for those of us who don't Facebook?

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/4083772/1/Engineer?h=977393

MrSpaceJockey

Those costume shots in that gallery are too cool...nice Weyland makeup photos too.

Ulfer

Ulfer

It's really cool to see how they did it and to have these photos.
Maybe we'll get the original scene on the DVD/Bluray release. The chosen version is good, maybe having the elder engineer would have lessened the impact of the beginning. But I think that in Paradise - or whatever will be the name of the sequel - we'll get to see the elder ones.  :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The commercial continues!

SpeedyMaxx

I think I'd prefer the elders a) not looking like Hume Cronyn or Jessica Tandy and b) not wearing those Planet of the Apes robes.

But it depends on how they look on film, obviously.

VickersAsh

HOLY SHIT these are amazing! he's so f**king creepy standing next to the 'normal' humans hahahah
amazing costume and makeup job

and Weylands makeup looks better in these photos, the HD ruins it  :laugh:

ShadowPred

Awesome Elder Engineer. Hopefully they come out in a sequel, or possibly in the extended cut of the film.

Samus007

Samus007

This is great. Thank you big time for sharing

hfeldhaus

I'm gunna go watch this again...

Samus007

Samus007

I dunno why, but the elder Engineer kinda reminds me of this dude from Star Trek 5...

http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/de/images/4/45/Jonn_2287.jpg

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You dunno why? It's a human!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed