Prometheus ConceptArt/MakingOf/BehindTheScenes - MasterThread

Started by LarsVader, Jun 14, 2012, 12:34:13 PM

Author
Prometheus ConceptArt/MakingOf/BehindTheScenes - MasterThread (Read 219,149 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Bane Who, the all-new masterpiece science-fiction series signed Christopher Nolan.

tp3000

The concept video link posted by ikarop above is now set to private... anyone have another link?

LarsVader

MrSpaceJockey

Those muscle tendons on the bottom jaw of alien-Fifield are straight outta the Giger (and to a further extent, Winston) aliens.

And that chair still looks amazing.

Nightmare Asylum

Those pictures of the chair are absolutely amazing. :o

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Sometimes looking at this unused Prometheus concept art feels like looking through a magic window and seeing yourself living the note perfect life you always wanted to live.

Spoiler
Then you turn back around and have to deal with reality.
[close]

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 17, 2012, 01:04:43 PM
Bane Who, the all-new masterpiece science-fiction series signed Christopher Nolan.

It actually looks more like the traditional comic book venom sucking Bane. Not so much the Nolan version. But people were saying that back when the first stills of the Engineer was waking up. Such was the cross pollination of the two films ads and images.

I adore that 'Alien Cocoon' version of the Engineer cryo-sleep pod.  :-\

Xenomorphine

Quote from: bobby brown on Aug 14, 2012, 10:27:06 AM
Bane anyone?

"Your mutation must be more severe..."

MrSpaceJockey

When this prequel sucks asses...you have my permission to cry.

Zenzucht

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Aug 20, 2012, 04:59:39 PM
When this prequel sucks asses...you have my permission to cry.

I find that quote somehow goofy, but its memes are hilarious :D

WickerMan

Mutated Fifield is actually pretty disturbing, especially because of his still visible tattoo. Would have loved to see that in the theater, would have made the scene actually shocking.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed