NECA models unveiled

Started by Gazz, Jun 09, 2012, 12:31:36 AM

Author
NECA models unveiled (Read 14,975 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

^They aint that bad... of course the Hot Toys one's will be better but they will also be more insanely expensive. :P

judge death

judge death

The one with the helmet looks awesome :D But I can clearly see how this one differs from the original in Alein, that one had a mouth and eyes etc and not that helmet look, oh well a plot hole unless ridley say this is another species and not that type :P

Damn when shall neca do the alien runner figure? The only one I want in my collection before it is compplete :/

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

These look awesome! I'll most likely be getting the Hot Toys ones instead although I would get a NECA 1/4th scale Engineer if they made one!

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Hot Toys announced on Facebook that their Prometheus toys will come this fall.

HALCION

HALCION

Alright !!! Time to start scratch building that JOCKEY CHAIR I've been putting off ! Or engineer control seat if you like !

BUGZ

BUGZ

Video from NECA:

http://youtu.be/WYpo3GVJ3f4

Bri 8)

El Diablo

El Diablo

Those look amazing!  :)

Can't wait to own one.

Necronomicon12UK

Necronomicon12UK

Not a fan of either design. Phew - saved myself some money.

AmazSpiderMan1

AmazSpiderMan1

I'll be getting both, even though I'm not a fan of the look of the unmasked Jockeys. I wonder if they'll milk this property like they have with Predator. I'm ashamed to say I've bought all their variations on the same Predator mold. The fact they released every Predator from the ship in "Predator 2" is mind boggling and a complete waste of my money. I have, like, 30 Predators by now and only 5 of which are actually necessary. Here's hoping they release a Proto Alien.

Gren_86

Gren_86

Its hard to determine the overall quality of the figures by this footage, they look decent to me but I must say that I'm not into action figures at all, I prefer mid to high quality statues/sculptures.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Impressive quality for the figures.

locusta

locusta

12" please!

samoht

samoht

I think the unmasked one looks awesome.

I will probably wait until all of the Prometheus figures come out though. Just so I can choose which one I want specifically. I don't want to spend 200 AUS dollars.

A sacrificial engineer would be pretty neat.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

It'll be awesome to see them come out with snakes, or some kind of wounded one with Deacon.

A hologram one would be an interesting idea but probably would look crappy.

I've never picked up Neca's figures but these gems look worth it...

Hubbs

Hubbs

Sharp!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed