CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer!

Started by Moosh89, Jun 08, 2012, 04:29:11 AM

Author
CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer! (Read 107,782 times)

Moosh89

Quote from: SM on Jul 24, 2012, 02:18:24 AM
He said check your "PMS".

Nothing about email or private messages...

Bit sexist to be honest.

Haha, I saw that SM, but I was like... "...Nah..." haha

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jul 24, 2012, 02:35:39 AM
Moosh, you have done excellent work indeed and I wholeheartedly admire your persistence to achieve your goal.  If this whole thing goes well in the end, I'd even advocate to GBX that they name their playable female marine "Moosh" in recognition of all of the work you've done to achieve this! 

Thank you! That is very kind, and that would be awesome!, but I think that I would be pretty selfish to think that, I could not have done this with out you guys/girls!, this is US!!!

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on Jul 24, 2012, 02:27:19 AM
;D

Stealing that!

Use it all over that Prometheus board.

PsyKore

Wow, that's awesome Cynthia Scott responded. I hope the others do as well. And then let's get Cameron in on this too. :P

9th_Stew

If you was to get any female force to comment about the female players being on A:CM i would target either:

sigourney weaver (Ripley)

or

gale anne hurd (Aliens Producer)

shadowedge

Congratulations Moosh!! You are really getting some awesome results! Nice work on getting  Cynthia Scott on your cause!  ;D

Moosh89

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Jul 24, 2012, 09:03:20 AM
If you was to get any female force to comment about the female players being on A:CM i would target either:

sigourney weaver (Ripley)

or

gale anne hurd (Aliens Producer)

I have considered Sigourney Weaver, while I think she is awesome, I think she may do more harm to the cause than anything. She isn't too big on the use of guns, and her bill would probably be out of Gearbox and SEGAs budget. Not to mention how hard it would be to contact her, she seems fairly busy now.

I never thought about Gale Anne Hurd though, nice one! I will check it out :)

Ash 937

Sigourney's next movie is in pre-production...so she might be available.  She is also rumored to be in Avatar 2 at this point but since her character died in the last installment, I think she might only appear in that film as a ghost and in (very) limited capacity.  Think Obi-Wan in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the JediAvatar 2 hasn't even gone into pre-production yet. 

You could also try to contact Carrie Henn. 

SM

You want a playable Newt?

With an explosive Casey?

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on Jul 25, 2012, 02:15:00 AM

With an explosive Casey?

Get enough kills in the game and you unlock this for a short amount of time.

Make it part of the game!

SM

Ash 937

Ash 937

With an explosive Casey?

Haha.  I was saying all of that half jokingly...but an explosive Casey would be cool except it sounds more like an improvised terrorist weapon for CoD than something I'd expect to find in A:CM. 

Then again, I'd expect playable female marines too.
:-\

But of all the people Moosh is trying to contact,  Carrie might be relatively easy to find as well as contribute a statement on the issue.  Since she is a school teacher now I'd expect her to still be on summer break and therefore relatively available.

SM

I expected coherency of premise.

Don't always get what you want.

Or what you need.

Moosh89

I have been saying for awhile now, I would love a capture the flag style mode where you need to capture Newt... she would have her own AI and scurry around in vents and stuff, and she would fight you off by hitting, squirming and biting haha. Marines need to get her to Medlab, ALIENS need to get her to the hive, that would be too funny!

Anyway. If you guys want me to, I will try to track Ms. Henn down as well

ShadowPred

With an explosive Casey?

Also, I will draw this up when I buy my digital tablet, I so want to see this.

Quote from: Moosh89 on Jul 25, 2012, 03:15:48 AM
I have been saying for awhile now, I would love a capture the flag style mode where you need to capture Newt... she would have her own AI and scurry around in vents and stuff, and she would fight you off by hitting, squirming and biting haha. Marines need to get her to Medlab, ALIENS need to get her to the hive, that would be too funny!

Anyway. If you guys want me to, I will try to track Ms. Henn down as well

That would be so freaking awesome.

Moosh89

Moosh89

So I also wrote Mr. Ricco Ross (Frost... FRRRROSSSSSSST!!!)

Waiting for a reply from him as well

Heres what we have so far:
- Cynthia Scott

Waiting for:
- Jenette Goldstein
- Gale Anne Hurd
- Al Matthews
- Ricco Ross
- Colette Hiller

Need to write:
- Lance Henriksen
- Mark Rolston
- Farrah White (Bella)

Wishful Thinking:
- James Cameron (I have his agent's email address!)

If anyone has contact info (email) for these people or their agents, please PM it to me :) Thank you!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed