New featurette: Vision

Started by JaaayDee, May 24, 2012, 04:29:03 PM

Author
New featurette: Vision (Read 24,071 times)

Prime113

Prime113

My god. My excitement level is so high. I about cried watching that.

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

i remember the sentence "... there will be a giant head piloting the shipt, which will be cgi, as i assume" (or so)
also was long ago, but some weeks ago we had soem report saying the headis actually moving and changing
"changing into what???...."
dunno

Vickers Valiant

Vickers Valiant

I keep seeing people mentioning the giant head being the pilot of some ship. Where was this mentioned? Is it a really old leak or something? Is it from a credible/legitimate source?

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

dunno...
but i thought the head is in the pyramid, not in the ship

and those urns will be f**king flying around the whole room, if tte ship takes off

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 24, 2012, 06:11:28 PM
DAVID:  What do you hope to achieve by coming here?

HOLLOWAY:  To meet our makers. To get answers...why they even made us in the first place.
This kinda pissed me of in the story. They find those cave paintings and all the other artifacts and the only conclusion they came up with is that these aliens created us? They don't consider the fact that maybe they just visited us?
I'm asking this in context of the film's story, not as a real life debate

Ahnyxrik

Ahnyxrik

I had better check my underwear! THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I love Ridley! I hope he DOES scare the shit outta me!!! Not far now, kiddies!!!!

tonyt2000

tonyt2000

Quote from: Vickers on May 24, 2012, 07:10:42 PM
Quote from: tonyt2000 on May 24, 2012, 07:05:35 PM
Nice shot, seen before, but a LOT clearer and from a different angle.  Looks like Ford and other redshirt.  When I first saw the shot months ago I assumed that the frozen character was Shaw, but it's definitely Ford. Hmmm.

Oh gosh, that's either an unfortunate looking fold or some serious cameltoe from Ford.

Well, Ridley is detail-oriented...

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 24, 2012, 07:17:50 PM
Quote from: Attack.no1 on May 24, 2012, 06:11:43 PM
Anyone notice the holo jockeys at 1:19 ish? wonder what they are doing in this scene?

Nice find!!  I take it you mean these guys, definately new additions to this shot, and we also know somewhere there's a third.... possibly sitting in the chair!
It's definitive four of 'em:

corporal dwayne hicks

i live in the USA so Prometheus wont be released until June 8th so iv decided that this weekend ill watch alien next ill watch aliens and finally ill see Prometheus

nostromo mechanic

nostromo mechanic

Quote from: zuzuki on May 24, 2012, 08:43:23 PM

HOLLOWAY:  To meet our makers. To get answers...why they even made us in the first place.
This kinda pissed me of in the story. They find those cave paintings and all the other artifacts and the only conclusion they came up with is that these aliens created us? They don't consider the fact that maybe they just visited us?

That's what I thought also when Holloway said that. I've also had the impression that Holloway was an Evolutionist and Shaw was a Creationist.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: corporal dwayne hicks on May 24, 2012, 11:35:30 PM
i live in the USA so Prometheus wont be released until June 8th so iv decided that this weekend ill watch alien next ill watch aliens and finally ill see Prometheus

so you'll gonna miss Fincher's 1st movie, ever alien3....big mistake buddy, BIIGGGGG mistake  :P

btw who is that guy who fires at the engineer?? he appeared in several scenes too

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: szkoki on May 25, 2012, 12:25:52 AM
Quote from: corporal dwayne hicks on May 24, 2012, 11:35:30 PM

so you'll gonna miss Fincher's 1st movie, ever alien3....big mistake buddy, BIIGGGGG mistake  :P

btw who is that guy who fires at the engineer?? he appeared in several scenes too

Probably just one of the "mercenaries"

Virgil

Virgil

The best featurette I've seen yet! Just thinking...in exactly seven days I'll be in my car driving back from my local Prometheus screening  ;D :o

Ahnyxrik

Ahnyxrik

I agree with Corporal Dwayne Hicks!! I live in the US and that sounds like a plan! I don't mind cutting it off after ALIENS. I will be looking for the ALIEN vibe in Prometheus. I have to wait until I come back from the Star Trek Convention in Nashville on June 9th & 10th before I see the film in JAX Florida in 3D! I might have to wait until the following weekend before I can see it. I KNOW-HOW COULD YOU???? By that time it will be safe to see it without all of the noise, texting & kids crying in the show! I am taking my son (who is the same age I was watching ALIEN for the first time) & I know it will blow our minds!

This is going to be EPIC! I know this will be the BEST film of the year!!!!!!!!
(Don't start the AVENGERS argument-that is a totally different type of film & should NOT be compared to Prometheus!!!)

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: zuzuki on May 24, 2012, 08:43:23 PM

well this is the story :D you cant argue about that in this way but
i think this conversation is way before they visiting the pyramid maybe they are still in space celebrating xmas

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed