Aliens : Killing Floor Mod

Started by Hemi, May 20, 2012, 07:53:17 PM

Author
Aliens : Killing Floor Mod (Read 56,485 times)

Hemi

Hemi

Quote from: tinytoonlolaliens on Dec 01, 2012, 01:13:55 PM
If you modders can't even portray the aliens as they really are as well, then we are done.

I can (I can't actually) understand developers have to downgrade the imposing size of the alien and the way It walks (the human-born alien) to satisfy the needs of the cancer that the casual audience is and kids alike, making them look like tiny space lizards but the same coming from modders is another all together.

I was expecting a better portrayal of the human born alien for this mode seriously, Well, you eventually got infected by Fox retardation and failed as well. I wish you the best of luck with the mod and those lolalien toons with tail sails and crawling all the time like If they all were the alien runner. I for one will check this one out just to see how It goes.

"Happy to disappoint you"

Not all the aliens have the sail tails, and those will be permanently removed in the future. Only the Spitter and the Stalker have those, and with the next update these will be changed to the tail the runner/warrior/drone/rigged have.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Really hope this mod gets some well-deserved attention. :)

tinytoonlolaliens

Quote from: Hemi on Dec 01, 2012, 01:42:29 PM
Quote from: tinytoonlolaliens on Dec 01, 2012, 01:13:55 PM
If you modders can't even portray the aliens as they really are as well, then we are done.

I can (I can't actually) understand developers have to downgrade the imposing size of the alien and the way It walks (the human-born alien) to satisfy the needs of the cancer that the casual audience is and kids alike, making them look like tiny space lizards but the same coming from modders is another all together.

I was expecting a better portrayal of the human born alien for this mode seriously, Well, you eventually got infected by Fox retardation and failed as well. I wish you the best of luck with the mod and those lolalien toons with tail sails and crawling all the time like If they all were the alien runner. I for one will check this one out just to see how It goes.

"Happy to disappoint you"

Not all the aliens have the sail tails, and those will be permanently removed in the future. Only the Spitter and the Stalker have those, and with the next update these will be changed to the tail the runner/warrior/drone/rigged have.
Not talking about the sail tails, but the aliens themselves. Thanks for dissapointing me then; clearly you don't serve to portray them properly as well, though I must admit I had some faith on you guys.

Please, make the aliens even smaller next time you do another aliens mod. Why not?, smaller please, they ain't ridiculously tiny enough yet

Hemi

Hemi

did you even play this mod, or judged the youtube...

EDIT: size is easy enough adjusted. Not sure why this would be a dealbreaker though. They are much bigger then the playermodels.

PVTDukeMorrison

Don't bother listening to him, all he seems to do on this site is complain. Like I said before, the mod is great., thanks for clearing up the issues with the maps as well.

Hemi

Hemi

Added KF-Xenophobia on our server for testing. Map by HaTeMe.

Dont forget to download the mod so you have the music of the movies

Corporal Hicks

Constructive and creative criticism please. Offending for the sake of it is not welcome.

chupacabras acheronsis

Hey Hemi, do you have anything in mind for those new maps?

Hemi

Hemi

Here's a preview of one of the new maps :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdxWR8FQ2Io#ws

Stratocaster

Stratocaster

This is easy. "PILE OF CRAP" ::)

SuperM

SuperM

looks great though i thought i heard stagger xD

Stratocaster

Stratocaster

It looks like the first avp :D

Hemi

Hemi

Another map added to server : KF-WYCWarehouse.rom

Simple warehouse map.  :)

Apex

Apex

Playing this will make waiting for A:CM so much easier. And it'll make A:CM so much better.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Stratocaster on Dec 01, 2012, 07:41:36 PM
This is easy. "PILE OF CRAP" ::)
Then you go make an Aliens mod which is not crap and show us how its done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed