3 new clips... **spoilers**

Started by ChrisPachi, May 18, 2012, 10:05:56 AM

Author
3 new clips... **spoilers** (Read 31,629 times)

xii22loop

xii22loop

Quote from: Xenomorphine on May 19, 2012, 05:31:19 AM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 18, 2012, 06:24:44 PM
Because we don't know who the other android is...

Jones, the cat.

Weyland's fail-safe option... It transmitted everything to network.

Everything. :o

that is actually SUCH a good idea

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

The other "android" is...

Spoiler
Weyland - who is kept alive with robotic parts. His still part human. Kind of like a cyborg. If you know what I mean.

This is according to one of my sources.
[close]

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: Effectz on May 19, 2012, 05:16:42 AM
Viscal has good sources,I would suggest keeping an open mind before typing OMFG ITS BULLSHIT at every post you read about it.You have to remember the girl you are talking about on twitter typed poor english and people would take it out of context.I dont remember anything mentioned about snakes being let lose on the ship by david.

I do keep an open mind - but I like to keep the argument that what we have heard so far is only conjecture as alive as possible so that I don't feel as if the plot has been revealed.

I don't doubt Viscal has good sources. I was not insulting him (especially) nor his sources. I have no concern for how honest they are being - I am only concerned about the veracity of their statements. I don't mean to say anyone is trolling and lying - I just want to get down to the truth. Yes - since the girl's English could have been clearer, and the fact that she may have poorly understood the film/did not pay complete attention may have led her to report elements of the film inconclusively or not entirely accurately, despite that fact that she did see the film. This is a possibility.

As for the snakes thing - Viscal reports here in black that teh urns contain more snake things.

I am not sure where the David letting loose snakes on Prometheus came from. This was a rumor from elsewhere. If there were snakes in there, then he could have inadvertently let them loose when he opened the urn. This has no good source and I don't really consider this relevant too much, true or not.

Spoiler
As you can see in the page, Viscal reports the twitter girl has said, in Viscal's own words, "The ampules around the big head statue contain the "snake things", and they "infect" people (Viscal's comments: dont know exactly what the infection does). Also the snakes go through people's mouths. One person bites a snake as the snake tried to go through his mouth, the snake "explodes" and it melts his face."

As for the urn we see in the trailer - people say that this is not an urn from the room with the big head, but rather a canister with David's own formulation. That would explain the inconsistency.

However - the 'canister' looks a lot like the ampules we see in the main room, and the contents are very alien like. That and David is very surprised by what he finds. That shouldn't happen if he was the one who created it.
[close]

Nevertheless, there is a lot to suggest that she is still correct.

ViperBlue

ViperBlue

Quote from: metrobear on May 19, 2012, 07:15:26 AM
anyone missed the clip can watch it here :-X

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk4NzAxMzMy.html

Thanks for that but I'm still having trouble loading the video, am I the only one? It loads about the first 27 seconds then comes to a grinding halt?

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Quote from: Qwertify on May 19, 2012, 10:26:27 AM
Quote from: Effectz on May 19, 2012, 05:16:42 AM
Viscal has good sources,I would suggest keeping an open mind before typing OMFG ITS BULLSHIT at every post you read about it.You have to remember the girl you are talking about on twitter typed poor english and people would take it out of context.I dont remember anything mentioned about snakes being let lose on the ship by david.

I do keep an open mind - but I like to keep the argument that what we have heard so far is only conjecture as alive as possible so that I don't feel as if the plot has been revealed.

I don't doubt Viscal has good sources. I was not insulting him (especially) nor his sources. I have no concern for how honest they are being - I am only concerned about the veracity of their statements. I don't mean to say anyone is trolling and lying - I just want to get down to the truth. Yes - since the girl's English could have been clearer, and the fact that she may have poorly understood the film/did not pay complete attention may have led her to report elements of the film inconclusively or not entirely accurately, despite that fact that she did see the film. This is a possibility.

As for the snakes thing - Viscal reports here in black that teh urns contain more snake things.

I am not sure where the David letting loose snakes on Prometheus came from. This was a rumor from elsewhere. If there were snakes in there, then he could have inadvertently let them loose when he opened the urn. This has no good source and I don't really consider this relevant too much, true or not.

Spoiler
As you can see in the page, Viscal reports the twitter girl has said, in Viscal's own words, "The ampules around the big head statue contain the "snake things", and they "infect" people (Viscal's comments: dont know exactly what the infection does). Also the snakes go through people's mouths. One person bites a snake as the snake tried to go through his mouth, the snake "explodes" and it melts his face."

As for the urn we see in the trailer - people say that this is not an urn from the room with the big head, but rather a canister with David's own formulation. That would explain the inconsistency.

However - the 'canister' looks a lot like the ampules we see in the main room, and the contents are very alien like. That and David is very surprised by what he finds. That shouldn't happen if he was the one who created it.
[close]

Nevertheless, there is a lot to suggest that she is still correct.

Do you know what snake things she was referring to? Hammerhead or the little one seen entering Holloways eyes.

Twitter girl might have been referring to the latter. It being an "assflower" is just an assumption. She never directly confirmed it. She just said "snake thing" - hammerhead or those black tiny things.

Its possible the black ooze might contain the black tiny things and I would'nt call BS just yet matey.

Rockybear

Rockybear

Quote from: Frood on May 19, 2012, 09:09:04 AM
That last clip with the bag and shaw being banged around....hmmm it seems it tallys with the event in that leaked script that a lot of people have said was fake.

Im a little worried now....
which script?

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: xii22loop on May 19, 2012, 09:39:59 AM

Jones, the cat.

Then this is the PROMETHEUS space-cat or... ...uhmm monkey-thing  ???

The PredBen

The PredBen

Wow that footage was great! Confirmed some of my guesses. Still, I do agree that we're being led in the wrong direction. I bet the real "meat" that we want to see won't be revealed until we either see the film or read spoilers after it's out.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: LarsVader on May 19, 2012, 02:18:03 PM
Quote from: xii22loop on May 19, 2012, 09:39:59 AM

Jones, the cat.

Then this is the PROMETHEUS space-cat or... ...uhmm monkey-thing  ???
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t253/LarsVader/SpaceCat.jpg

You mean Ridley's done a ''Lost in Space'' on us...??!!!

...certainly got the eyes for information-gathering.

ThisBethesdaSea

anyone know where I can get a looped version of that haunting siren used for all trailers?

I'm thinking new ring tone :)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

The videos are down.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 19, 2012, 04:04:39 PM
anyone know where I can get a looped version of that haunting siren used for all trailers?

I'm thinking new ring tone :)
I have that already ;D
Here's the trailer audio for ALIEN.
http://www.eggcityradio.com/sharity/moviemusic_alien.mp3

Download it and run it through an online ringtone maker. ;)

ThisBethesdaSea

You da best!

Didley

Didley

The leaked script that everyone thought was fake has gotten quite a few things correct.

Spoiler
It talks about this recent scene where the engineers head falls off the vehicle. I guess you could say someone might have guessed it from the teaser, but it seems too close to the actual scene.

Also the p*nis shaped snake is in the script, which we just saw for real recently in a different trailer.

Finally it describes david getting his head ripped off. Again, this was discovered more recently.
[close]

It must be some sort of genuine draft or perhaps there is another explanation.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Alexx on May 18, 2012, 05:14:31 PM
Rumors have been swirling around that there is a scene that is reminiscent of the scene in Alien after Kane wakes up and they all are eating:

Spoiler
After they wake up from sleep..they are all eating together although the food is recognizable in this one..
you can see foods like lobster..stuffed chicken breast..prime rib..everything all laid out on the table...this scene happens before they arrive at the planet..
[close]

Well, to be fair, the food in Alien was recognizable. It just wasn't common every day stuff that most people in the western world would eat. I think it was a combination of Eastern dishes. I remember on one of the DVD commentaries Scott remarked on the food they were eating.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed