3 new clips... **spoilers**

Started by ChrisPachi, May 18, 2012, 10:05:56 AM

Author
3 new clips... **spoilers** (Read 31,859 times)

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Quote from: Vepariga on May 18, 2012, 01:19:59 PM
looks like human blood out of those urns vials..interesting

excitment overload.

Really? Looks pretty black to me.

Funny to see these things now and reflect upon those images where people photoshopped on the outlines of jockey trunks and facehuggers and so on!

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: ucdom on May 18, 2012, 01:49:49 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on May 18, 2012, 01:19:59 PM
looks like human blood out of those urns vials..interesting

excitment overload.

Really? Looks pretty black to me.

Funny to see these things now and reflect upon those images where people photoshopped on the outlines of jockey trunks and facehuggers and so on!

some blood in the human body are black/very dark red

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Thankyou, my dad was an embalmer and I went to work with him on several occasions as a teenager, so I know what blood looks like I can assure you. And even the darkest blood pooled in a dingy body cavity does not look like crude oil.

Vickers

Vickers

I don't see Ridley doing another android reveal twist.  It's been done before and it's not necessary to do it again.  The movie has enough of a high concept plot and shouldn't have to be riddled with twists such as that.

Of course, this isn't to say they won't do something like that but I really hope not.

mastermoon

mastermoon

Great new clips (Two clips I mean), what is that strange liquid David put on his finger?.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: mastermoon on May 18, 2012, 02:27:26 PMGreat new clips (Two clips I mean), what is that strange liquid David put on his finger?.

Apparently it's the 'black blood' that runs through the Engineer's veins and has wizard-like properties.

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

one of my sources claim that....

Spoiler
Weyland is part robot
[close]

ryanjayhawk

ryanjayhawk

Really love the way they are releasing information in the build-up to the premiere. 

After watching the Ampule scene, and then thinking back to all the speculation over this scene its awesome that we are no closer to knowing anything about it.  People thought there were proto-hugger's inside at first...  Now after having seen the ampules, I'm still confused about the black liquid they aren't contained in, why they are packaged in the manner they are, the purpose of the ampule, etc.

I keep trying not to watch these, then breaking down watching, and being releaved that I got my Prometheus fix without a major spoiler...

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

Quote from: mastermoon on May 18, 2012, 02:27:26 PM
Great new clips (Two clips I mean), what is that strange liquid David put on his finger?.

I'm assuming it's the nano biotech that can alter DNA.

Qwertify

Qwertify

Not all urns are the same. Some have different stages of biological matter in them. This thing that David pulls out is actually of his own concoction. His own creation (presumably experimenting on an early stage of biological matter). David does this to dispel Elizabeth Shaw's religious beliefs.

MORE REASONS FOR BS on previous statements.
This is what Viscal has written as part of what he knows from his sources:
Spoiler
"Not all urns are the same. Some have different stages of biological matter in them. This thing that David pulls out is actually of his own concoction. His own creation (presumably experimenting on an early stage of biological matter). David does this to dispel Elizabeth Shaw's religious beliefs."
If that is the case and this is David's concoction - then why does he feel so damn surprised when he breaks it open?

Second if Weyland is part robot - why the hell does he use a cane? And if his legs are human - that means engineers will be able to get at him.

Viscal wrote (no screen grab from the Twitter girl was ever taken) that the ampoules contain "snake things" and that they infect people through their mouth. Looks like she, if it was her, was talking about the full grown ass flower and not some tiny squid swimming around in someone's eye.
[close]

bcloyal

bcloyal

That slurp when David extracts the ampules from the urn..... can't stop listening for some reason ???

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

All I have to do is skip down each page, reading your guys' little snippets here and there, and my blood pressure spikes into the awesome zone.

Gonna cry. :'( :laugh:

I have this neat trick where if I barely read the spoilers, like, just glance at them real quick or open them for a split second and scroll through real fast, I can convince myself I really didn't see them, but then my subconscious starts providing new revelations and connections to things that might occur...

This is so much fun.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Rumors have been swirling around that there is a scene that is reminiscent of the scene in Alien after Kane wakes up and they all are eating:

Spoiler
After they wake up from sleep..they are all eating together although the food is recognizable in this one..
you can see foods like lobster..stuffed chicken breast..prime rib..everything all laid out on the table...this scene happens before they arrive at the planet..
[close]

ryanjayhawk

ryanjayhawk

Quote from: Alexx on May 18, 2012, 05:14:31 PM
Rumors have been swirling around that there is a scene that is reminiscent of the scene in Alien after Kane wakes up and they all are eating:

Spoiler
After they wake up from sleep..they are all eating together although the food is recognizable in this one..
you can see foods like lobster..stuffed chicken breast..prime rib..everything all laid out on the table...this scene happens before they arrive at the planet..
[close]

Spoiler
The question is what would happen... if this is before they even arrive at the planet.  They wouldn't have been exposed to anything, and since we have seen everyone during the landing sequence, and exploration sequences... whatever might happen wouldn't be anything on the level of Kane's sequence.
[close]

Ooze on First

Ooze on First

Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 18, 2012, 03:14:14 PM
one of my sources claim that....

Spoiler
Weyland is part robot
[close]

Spoiler
He's more machine now than man. Twisted and evil.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed