Prometheus Section Spoilers Retreat

Started by Space Sweeper, May 12, 2012, 01:39:56 AM

Author
Prometheus Section Spoilers Retreat (Read 26,504 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: First Blood on May 29, 2012, 02:05:06 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 29, 2012, 01:25:44 PM
I don't feel too spoiled yet.
I do. I've seen too much.

Sam Neil in ... Prometheus Park

God creates xenos. God destroys xenos. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates xenos."

Xenos eat man. Woman gets strong prominent role in film.

Spoiler

"God help us; we're in the hands of engineers"
[close]

Eva, as always your pictorial depictions mirror reality a little too closely for comfort.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 29, 2012, 02:07:33 PM
Hey OZ, did you read dat Wikipedia plot? :o
Hahaha I did, I diiiiiiiiiid

RagingDragon

Oh snap!  Lol, what you think?  I've.. uh, well, I've kind of gathered just about the entire plot, minus a few critical pieces that I'm willingly ignoring.

*swigs water with a shaky hand, staring with glazed eyes up into the star-filled night sky*

Its... its bad out there.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 29, 2012, 02:29:50 PM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/Punisher616/event_horizon_02.jpg

Sam Neil in ... Prometheus Park

God creates xenos. God destroys xenos. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates xenos."

Xenos eat man. Woman gets strong prominent role in film.
Now eventually, you do plan to have xenos on your, on your xeno tour, right? Hellooo?  ;)

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 29, 2012, 02:29:50 PM
Eva, as always your pictorial depictions mirror reality a little too closely for comfort.
If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 29, 2012, 03:12:19 PM
Oh snap!  Lol, what you think?
Haha, what I thiiiiink?

As a twisted, terribly unfunny joke, it is... hahahaha, absoluuute brilliance.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I am forced to retreat exclusively to this thread. The Just talk thread where I enjoyed residing is now contaminated.
"But Fitzgerald those are just jokes! They wont ruin the movie!"

Cease your speak for you know not what you wrought! Your jokes so full of clever references and bits of disguised information have begun to add up and take their toll! I have seen things in trailers on tv and had ideas of what they are because of the off bits of things said in these jokes, it is too far for me to safely stay in the other threads.

So yeah, now i'm here.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 03, 2012, 11:39:04 PM
I am forced to retreat exclusively to this thread. The Just talk thread where I enjoyed residing is now contaminated.
"But Fitzgerald those are just jokes! They wont ruin the movie!"

Cease your speak for you know not what you wrought! Your jokes so full of clever references and bits of disguised information have begun to add up and take their toll! I have seen things in trailers on tv and had ideas of what they are because of the off bits of things said in these jokes, it is too far for me to safely stay in the other threads.

So yeah, now i'm here.

I feel the same way. After reading a comparison someone made (I forget who) I think I may even know what the ending shot is :-\

Cap. Fitzgerald

Let's just stay here and talk about Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog that I just rewatched and how they're filming a sequel right now during the summer ;D

ShadowPred

They confirmed filming a sequel?!

f**k YEAH!!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 03, 2012, 11:41:18 PM
Let's just stay here and talk about Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog that I just rewatched and how they're filming a sequel right now during the summer ;D

Have they confirmed the sequel? I know Joss hinted at it, and I would love to see another one!

Actually, just yesterday I was thinking about how I was in the mood to watch it again. :D

Crazy Rich

I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't listened to the soundtrack. I take the music part seriously. The music is a narrator of any story. People have already heard what the narrator (music) has had to say before the movie has even come out! What the hell?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 03, 2012, 11:44:17 PM
I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't listened to the soundtrack. I take the music part seriously. The music is a narrator of any story. People have already heard what the narrator (music) has had to say before the movie has even come out! What the hell?

You are not alone!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Joss knows what the ladies fans like

http://collider.com/joss-whedon-dr-horrible-2-sequel-firefly-interview/158328/
Early stages of writing, that was a month ago, probably during the summer filming will at least start.

Nightmare Asylum

If so, then awesome.  8) I'd love to see more of these excellent characters.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed