New Prometheus featurette : Origins

Started by Darkoo, May 09, 2012, 11:02:09 AM

Author
New Prometheus featurette : Origins (Read 43,178 times)

Vickers

Cvalda

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 10, 2012, 08:18:04 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again--there needs to be a Winona Ryder posing with and/or clinging to other female celebrities thread.

Yeah... if only I could think of an obvious member of these forums to make such a thread... who could it be...? hmmm  :D

PS: I'd saved that pic for a special occasion, but I just couldn't resist anymore  ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on May 10, 2012, 08:23:20 AM
PS: I'd saved that pic for a special occasion, but I just couldn't resist anymore  ;D
Spoiler
You should see the one I've got saved ;D
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 10, 2012, 08:25:09 AM
Quote from: Eva on May 10, 2012, 08:23:20 AM
Spoiler
You should see the one I've got saved ;D
[close]
Spoiler
Can't... wait...!  :o :( :-\ :'( :P
[close]

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: Eva on May 10, 2012, 07:55:15 AM
Pretty sure Ikarop left a download link for the HD version somewhere - that's the version I've got anyway
nope it's the short version. need the long one. can't seem to make it play properly on the yahoo site

Despicable Dugong

Quote from: Eva on May 10, 2012, 08:15:26 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 10, 2012, 08:11:39 AM
;D
Watch out everybody... I'm going to blow Cvaldas mind now  ;)
Spoiler
[close]

Why you got a dollar sign tattooed on your forearm?

Quote from: Salt The Fries on May 09, 2012, 09:33:16 PM
My girlfriend got horny on me in her work (at a university) after we had a fallout and she wanted to make out (don't read it as something more than just "make out", pervs! :P) in a staff room...Girls have sometimes uncontrollable and weird cravings. I can totally accept this Shaw-Holloway scenario as plausible.

Would she still bang you if she knew you had a bad dose of the space herpes? I think not!  :o  ;D

Vickers

I really want the 3 minute featurette in beautiful 1080. :(

ThisBethesdaSea

LMG is absolutely beautiful.....and he has an identical twin brother as well.

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: ikarop on May 09, 2012, 10:16:02 PM
Quote from: JaaayDee on May 09, 2012, 10:04:21 PM
Quote from: LarsVader on May 09, 2012, 09:38:06 PM
Clicky clicky!  :)

SPOILER! *seriously*
Spoiler
Man down!

[close]

Download link for the 1080p vid?

Wonderful stuff............except boy does LM Green seem progressively more and more dreadful with each additional 3 second snippet of him we're shown (the snippets where he has to talk.......and try and act).............God he really is appalling !!!!!

Its staggering to me that he got this part, especially since he seems so completely unbelievable as any sort of 'scientist'

Winkie Bear

"Its staggering to me that he got this part, especially since he seems so completely unbelievable as any sort of 'scientist'"

Well, speaking as a scientist, I can tell you that there are plenty of cocky w*nkers, although I have to admit I don't know how some of them still are scientists.
There are arseholes in every trade.

I'm okay with LMG myself, I don't see anything wrong with his acting (bearing in mind we don't know very much at all about his character or his story arc - from the few moments of the 2 hr film we've seen!)
He is very fit though...

szkoki

szkoki

it smells like there are no bad or good guys in this movie but everyone is driven by his own agenda

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: szkoki on May 10, 2012, 01:01:24 PM
it smells like there are no bad or good guys in this movie but everyone is driven by his own agenda
I don't think everyone has his own agenda, except who knows Vickers and possibly Weyland. I would be glad if we didn't get the traditional stereotypes in the movies: bad guys, good guys, egoistical types and so on. If they are a crew of scientist and explorers i expect all of them to behave like a team and have only one common goal in the end just like in real life. I don't want them to fight each other for their own selfish reasons, i want them to  be killed  by whatever creature this movie has in a non-discriminatory fashion. From what i've seen so far i like that at least half of the crew survives into the second act. In a traditional horror movie we would see them killed one by one during the duration of the movie.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

LMG is a homage to Hudson... I think. Although I thought he improved in the featurette. They fixed that Vaseline look he was sporting in earlier trailers.

Quote from: zuzuki on May 10, 2012, 01:37:24 PM
From what i've seen so far i like that at least half of the crew survives into the second act. In a traditional horror movie we would see them killed one by one during the duration of the movie.
I think the surviving half of the crew will all die horribly in the last 8 minutes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed