More HQ Screenshots + Bonus Concept Art

Started by ikarop, May 03, 2012, 10:00:18 AM

Author
More HQ Screenshots + Bonus Concept Art (Read 30,242 times)

Jango1201

Quote from: mace-in-the-face on May 03, 2012, 11:32:55 PM
What's with the round bumps on the sides of the eggs? They look like breasts.

Unused concepts from Duke Nukem Forever

9th_Stew

maybe they're bringing in the egg morph aspect into the game - hense boobies.

newbeing

It's the AVP egg design.

Chris!(($$))!

Personally I don't care if the eggs are ADI. Its a relatively smaller inconsistency of the Xeno species.

mace-in-the-face

To be honest, the more they work on this game, the crappier it looks.

Predaker

Quote from: mace-in-the-face on May 05, 2012, 03:13:55 AM
What we have seen so far is either concept art or very old builds. Don't let that discourage you. Have faith in gearbox, because they still have a chance to deliver a true ALIENS experience. One that the fans deserve after waiting for so long.

If you have any ideas on how a simple change might have a significant positive impact, then please share it with the community! The demos we have seen so far were already old builds by the time they were released.

szkoki

it could have been done in 1 year top...so i dont get it, they work so much, that the expectation will be so high that they just will not come up to that i believe...i hope im wrong... a few casual people could make a very creepy mod for avp2 in a few months so whats with the time if they got everything the need to make it perfect?

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: mace-in-the-face on May 05, 2012, 03:13:55 AM

What are you talking about. At E3 the game looked pretty bad and played choppy as f**k, now with the more recent footage it looks leaps and bounds better.

mace-in-the-face

Not all of us can get to go to E3. It still looks like boobs on the eggs.

I love how I'm still classified as a "noob" here, as I've been a member of this site for 5 years and have written a lot more than 18 posts, but I have been censored so many times, I look like a troll.

SM

SM

Not sure what boobs you've been looking at...  :-\

ikarop

HD versions of some of the images:

WinterActual

WinterActual

The xeno skin textures are way too low res, compared to the ones used in AvP 2010  :( There is  even no point to compare them.

And some screens from random screens thread (they are not mine)

chupacabras acheronsis

my complain with the aliens is that they are incredibly top heavy. they don't look slender anymore, and the hip bones are even larger. and the tubes are even higher than before, they look terrible.

Predaker

The alien warrior design in A:CM still needs some work. I can't quite place my finger on it; perhaps its just because of the engine they are using. The doctored screenshots using resources from the game almost look like a comic book. (Not in a bad way, but still different from the movie ALIENS.)

The Runner

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 10, 2012, 04:25:02 PM
my complain with the aliens is that they are incredibly top heavy. they don't look slender anymore, and the hip bones are even larger. and the tubes are even higher than before, they look terrible.

They shoulda used teh Neca Aliens Warrior figure as reference.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed