Misc Prometheus Stuff

Started by ikarop, May 02, 2012, 10:33:57 PM

Author
Misc Prometheus Stuff (Read 223,308 times)

LarsVader

LarsVader

ikarop

ikarop

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hmm, unfinished CGI, I assume? I wonder how much of the deleted scene is gonna look like that...

ikarop

ikarop

That looks like previz to me.

SM

SM

Yeah, previz or storyboard.  Can't make out the number up the top right.  Is it a frame count or something?

ikarop

ikarop

It says 00:01:45:03 I think. I also says Halon at the bottom left. They are a previz company: http://www.halon.com/web/our-work/prometheus/

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 17, 2012, 12:34:05 AM
Hmm, unfinished CGI, I assume? I wonder how much of the deleted scene is gonna look like that...

The other deleted scenes better be finished versions. :P Although I'm sure they are, or else we wouldn't have stills from said scenes.  For example:

It's probably safe to assume that is a screen capture from the (deleted) scene with finished CGI.

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 17, 2012, 12:34:05 AM
previz. in the movie they have a bowl,here and in the concept art it looks like a cheap plastic coffee cup :P

LarsVader

LarsVader

LarsVader

LarsVader

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

That CG pre-viz looks very similar to the Weyland conference one from months ago - the one that misspelled Weyland, with cheap "damage" effects to the scans - which ended up possibly being real after the TED viral was released.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Space Disc Jockey.

BAD_ASS_MOFO

BAD_ASS_MOFO

Sean Connery explains prometheus with a Q/A with a Hick noob

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FSgpbzEZ9C

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

It's corroding my headphones.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed