Misc Prometheus Stuff

Started by ikarop, May 02, 2012, 10:33:57 PM

Author
Misc Prometheus Stuff (Read 222,194 times)

LarsVader

LarsVader

Vickers

Vickers

Who do I have to blow to get all these glorious new stills in high resolution and high quality?

Wow.

Such a shame.  The trailers, stills and marketing in general turned out better than the final product.  I seriously hope we get that extended cut (I don't care for 15 minutes of deleted scenes shown separately) or I will feel extremely disappointed and it will be enough to make me very weary of Ridley and Fox in the future.  It's not only the fact some scenes were deleted.  It's the fact that many of the shots throughout the film were terribly shortened.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Jul 22, 2012, 01:55:14 PM
Who do I have to blow to get all these glorious new stills in high resolution and high quality?

Wow.

Such a shame.  The trailers, stills and marketing in general turned out better than the final product.  I seriously hope we get that extended cut (I don't care for 15 minutes of deleted scenes shown separately) or I will feel extremely disappointed and it will be enough to make me very weary of Ridley and Fox in the future.  It's not only the fact some scenes were deleted.  It's the fact that many of the shots throughout the film were terribly shortened.
I hope they will include every single image taken by Kerry Brown on the home release!
So Kerry Brown would be your man.

Ahrrg!
They watermarked the above images, that's what you get from hotlinking.
So here's an unmarked mirror:

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: LarsVader on Jul 22, 2012, 02:46:20 PM
Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Jul 22, 2012, 01:55:14 PM

Wow.

I hope they will include every single image taken by Kerry Brown on the home release!
So Kerry Brown would be your man.

Ahrrg!
They watermarked the above images, that's what you get from hotlinking.
So here's an unmarked mirror:

Thanks for those unmarked versions.  I really hope we manage to come across these stills in HQ somewhere.

I would buy Prometheus on DVD or Blu-Ray if it meant there would be a bonus interactive disc for computers to view a vast gallery of unseen Prometheus stills.  Even if it was the theatrical cut. :-[

szkoki

szkoki

Im in love with the read head Noomi  :laugh:

ikarop

SM

SM

Interesting.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Virgil

Virgil

Might have already been posted. But just in case...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEffC2nj7xE#ws

LarsVader

LarsVader

SM

SM

Blimey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed