Extended Behind-the-scenes Footage

Started by Darkoo, Apr 27, 2012, 10:50:04 AM

Author
Extended Behind-the-scenes Footage (Read 48,510 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

I watched it again and also didn't see a cloaked engineer anywhere.

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 27, 2012, 12:29:51 PM
I watched it again and also didn't see a cloaked engineer anywhere.

Its @02:24 behind Noomi's right shoulder:- cloaked figure walking towards the waterfall.

NGR01

Quote from: JKS1 on Apr 27, 2012, 12:20:23 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on Apr 27, 2012, 11:52:46 AM
NIce find thanks.

In those moments when Fifield and Millburn are meeting with the slug you can see that the urns are leaking their biomechanical material all over the place. Seems like there's a lot of leftovers from when the shit hit the fan in the ENGINEER's base

The way Vickers and mutated Holloway are talking in the hangar makes me wonder if we don't end up with two factions on the ship. Those embracing the Engineer's technology (and get mutated) and those fighting it.
Could explain why we can hear "they are leaving for earth"

The CGI black goo added to the ampules when David remove them from the urns is incredibly well done.

Oh and love the cloaked Engineer "king" walking toward the waterfall (next shot is definitly him watching his hand).

Where is that shot ??
Couldnt see it ?

;)

Kev Loaf

So it looks as if the Engineer was stranded on Earth, marooned.

ThisBethesdaSea

The video doesn't seem available any longer?

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Kev Loaf on Apr 27, 2012, 01:01:27 PMSo it looks as if the Engineer was stranded on Earth, marooned.

I speculate that it is not an engineer but a primitive human. He/she wanders up to the edge of the falls and looks up to see the giant disk shaped craft rolling over head, and then something happens, resulting in the imagery from the official trailer of the bald humanoid at the falls going through some kind of physical change.

Vickers

What's the original source for the video?  Did anybody manage to grab a 1080p copy before it disappeared from Youtube?

Virgil

S%it. Have I missed the boat?

NGR01

That character is an Engineer not a primitive human.
This is simply a shot of an Engineer walking toward the cliff that precede the shot where he's looking at his hand.
You're complicating it uselessly ;)

Virgil

That time lapse Jockey chair construction was incredible. Nobody's building sets like THAT anymore.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: NGR01 on Apr 27, 2012, 01:31:07 PM
This is simply a shot of an Engineer walking toward the cliff that precede the shot where he's looking at his hand.

Why the cloak then? Does he get cold? f**k no he doesn't. You wait, I'll be totally right on this. ;)

ThisBethesdaSea

There's not ANY kind of concrete proof that the hooded man is a Space Jockey. Pure speculation.

Effectz

Quote from: NGR01 on Apr 27, 2012, 01:31:07 PM

And you know it's an engineer how?Have you seen the movie before everyone else?

INB4BECAUSEHESBALD.

Kev Loaf

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 27, 2012, 01:46:44 PM
There's not ANY kind of concrete proof that the hooded man is a Space Jockey. Pure speculation.

He just looks sort of similar to the giant head and the giant bald dude who also looks similar to the giant head.

However, as you said, nothing is confirmed. We will find out soon enough. Fun to debate over it though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed