Extended Behind-the-scenes Footage

Started by Darkoo, Apr 27, 2012, 10:50:04 AM

Author
Extended Behind-the-scenes Footage (Read 48,082 times)

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Wow. That had lots of new stuff in it.
Thanks for sharing.

cragdoo

take my money already godammit !!

Snowdog

Thanks for sharing ! ;D
Had a lot of cool new stuff in it 8)

Vagenheber

So much spoilers  ::) ...

Zenzucht

Fassbender on the bike  ;D ;D ;D

Priceless.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Holy shit there is a heap of new stuff in there... seems like the 'are these things moving' somethings are some kind of eel thing that lives in little rivers of black ooze on the floor of the temple. One of the characters reaches down and it launches itself into his arm.

OpenMaw

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Apr 27, 2012, 11:29:29 AM
Holy shit there is a heap of new stuff in there... seems like the 'are these things moving' somethings are some kind of eel thing that lives in little rivers of black ooze on the floor of the temple. One of the characters reaches down and it launches itself into his arm.

Some of the dialogue I heard was, I think, Fifield saying "Did you see that?!" ANd someone saying "You need to calm down!"

(I hate when they do a double-dub job like that. Worst way to translate something into another language.)

Don't know why, but it reminds me of that scene in Star Wars when they're caught in the trash compactor.

"It's your imagination, kid."

Sigglas

That opening shot is pretty damn impressive!

NGR01

NGR01

NIce find thanks.

In those moments when Fifield and Millburn are meeting with the slug you can see that the urns are leaking their biomechanical material all over the place. Seems like there's a lot of leftovers from when the shit hit the fan in the ENGINEER's base

The way Vickers and mutated Holloway are talking in the hangar makes me wonder if we don't end up with two factions on the ship. Those embracing the Engineer's technology (and get mutated) and those fighting it.
Could explain why we can hear "they are leaving for earth"

The CGI black goo added to the ampules when David remove them from the urns is incredibly well done.

Oh and love the cloaked Engineer "king" walking toward the waterfall (next shot is definitly him watching his hand).

Good to see Jon Spaihts finally getting a bit of the limelight @00:41.

Zenzucht

Quote from: Sigglas on Apr 27, 2012, 11:45:06 AM
That opening shot is pretty damn impressive!

The space stuff will look terrific in IMAX  ;)

ChrisPachi

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 27, 2012, 11:42:17 AMDon't know why, but it reminds me of that scene in Star Wars when they're caught in the trash compactor.

Now imagine that scene where instead of being really lame the creature forced itself into Luke's body and melted his face from the inside.

Ridley Scott: Making Science Fiction Better Since 1979.

;D

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: NGR01 on Apr 27, 2012, 11:52:46 AM
NIce find thanks.

In those moments when Fifield and Millburn are meeting with the slug you can see that the urns are leaking their biomechanical material all over the place. Seems like there's a lot of leftovers from when the shit hit the fan in the ENGINEER's base

The way Vickers and mutated Holloway are talking in the hangar makes me wonder if we don't end up with two factions on the ship. Those embracing the Engineer's technology (and get mutated) and those fighting it.
Could explain why we can hear "they are leaving for earth"

The CGI black goo added to the ampules when David remove them from the urns is incredibly well done.

Oh and love the cloaked Engineer "king" walking toward the waterfall (next shot is definitly him watching his hand).

Where is that shot ??
Couldnt see it ?

My guess is that this 'extended behind the scene footage' is what will be screened on UK TV this Sunday

EGM1966

Some lovely stuff there - and even a nod to Alien Resurrection!  I get the feeling Ridley's peppered the film with little references to all the previous Alien films.  Love the opening shot of the ship approaching the planet - great way to film with the fixed view on a rotating ship.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed