International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 150,361 times)

r888

I think Fifield will die first

I can't wait to see what this alien is

Gash

Quote from: r888 on May 13, 2012, 04:04:15 AM
I think Fifield will die first

I can't wait to see what this alien is

Fifield's fighting in the hanger whilst a couple of bodies are burning. Can't see it being him. Gotta be Milburn*, he goes into his encounter unconcerned. (If that's him with the face melt - some say you can see the frames of his glasses but it could be the outline of his eye sockets).

*Unless someone dies in Hypersleep.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Gash on May 20, 2012, 09:20:58 AM
Fifield's fighting in the hanger whilst a couple of bodies are burning. Can't see it being him. Gotta be Milburn*, he goes into his encounter unconcerned. (If that's him with the face melt - some say you can see the frames of his glasses but it could be the outline of his eye sockets).

*Unless someone dies in Hypersleep.

* It's definitely Milburn getting the face melty stuff, the frames are pretty perfectly visible.

szkoki

szkoki

in an early interview Kate Dickie said that her charachter dies first "right after" (in 20-30 minutes) hypersleep by an alien lifeform

and Fifield's extraordenary look is too cool to be wasted just like this or he becomes "boss monster"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed