International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 150,326 times)

Alienseseses

Remember when Ridley said that the Alien was just a member of an advanced species, just not educated and therefore feral?

Maybe he's using that here. Maybe the jockey we see will be some kind of feral, uncivilized remnant of something that had been greater.
It might be a bit obvious and close to what had been done, but he does say that the crew will meet with some uncivilized behavior from a civilized species...

Jenga

Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 30, 2012, 04:40:07 PM
My take on the "head":
(no pixel editing or "painting", just contrasts and curves)

Well LarsVader, I don't know where you found that frame in the youtube feed but that is a compeltely clear human face. It even looks identical to the giant head in terms of the exaggerated "planes-of-the-face" angles of the nose, brow and lips. Very fine-art like features.

SM

SM

QuoteRemember when Ridley said that the Alien was just a member of an advanced species, just not educated and therefore feral?

Dan O'Bannon said that.

acrediblesource

BTW, if you haven't noticed the guy whom all of which refer to as "red shirt" , that must be a young Peter Weyland (whom all of a sudden becomes young again? or perhaps a clone?) welcomes our new  infected friend.

RustiSwordz

Nope hes just a redshirt. Probably about to do what all redshirts do...

Predaker

Quote from: acrediblesource on Apr 30, 2012, 11:13:37 PM
BTW, if you haven't noticed the guy whom all of which refer to as "red shirt" , that must be a young Peter Weyland (whom all of a sudden becomes young again? or perhaps a clone?) welcomes our new  infected friend.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b7la1j.jpg
Except that is not guy pearce...

SM

SM

Quite.

Mister T

That's the KOOL-AID MAN!!!

I know what happened here!!!  Someone had begun to savor a delicious glass of artificially flavored grape elixir, and in a moment of extacy, accidentally said "Oh yeah," wherein the Kool-Aid man burst through the bulkhead of the ship, shattering the Engineer's skull, spreading alien DNA and Kool-Aid everywhere!

Now the Cap'n, being, um, of the, um, well, "ethnic type" to enjoy grape Kool-Aid and chicken wings, dropped to his knees and slurped up the Alien-Kool-Aid mixture, thus rewriting his own DNA; as such Louis Farrakhan was right; the "Mother Ship" will be coming to get the scions of the, er, dark complected Captain, and return them to the stars.

I just hope they have enough Kool-Aid and wings for the long trip; it'll be a bitch if they run out half way to Uranus...

I guess its also possible the dude from "Scanners" is loose again...

Or perhaps "The King" is whoopin' up on the intergalactic fast-food competition... 

chupacabras acheronsis

this is the worst post i've ever seen.

Mister T

Mister T

I guess its also possible that "This Guy" is loose on the ship..  I thought he was trapped in the Wal-Mart; damn those guys; first they destroy American businesses by sourcing all products from China, then they bust up the local competition; now they can't even control the intergalactic retards that shop there...

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 30, 2012, 11:30:00 PM

The Kool-Aid post?

Whoo hoo!

I always wanted to be the best at something; apparently I'm the best at being the worst!

Take that 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Mchail!  I actually turned out to be really, really good at something!!!  Even if it is at being the worst!

Alienseseses

I facepalmed twice reading that. Twice.

ThisBethesdaSea

What creature effects weren't specified....clearly the Jockeys are creatures, albeit humanoid, but they're done in camera....I wouldn't be so sure about anything.

Rong

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 30, 2012, 11:30:00 PM

Anywhere Ever. Surely not

Deuterium

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 30, 2012, 11:23:00 PM
Quote from: acrediblesource on Apr 30, 2012, 11:13:37 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/b7la1j.jpg
Except that is not guy pearce...

Not Guy Pearce...Guy Fleegman!

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Mister T on Apr 30, 2012, 11:28:23 PM

That's the KOOL-AID MAN!!!

I know what happened here!!!  Someone had begun to savor a delicious glass of artificially flavored grape elixir, and in a moment of extacy, accidentally said "Oh yeah," wherein the Kool-Aid man burst through the bulkhead of the ship, shattering the Engineer's skull, spreading alien DNA and Kool-Aid everywhere!

Now the Cap'n, being, um, of the, um, well, "ethnic type" to enjoy grape Kool-Aid and chicken wings, dropped to his knees and slurped up the Alien-Kool-Aid mixture, thus rewriting his own DNA; as such Louis Farrakhan was right; the "Mother Ship" will be coming to get the scions of the, er, dark complected Captain, and return them to the stars.

I just hope they have enough Kool-Aid and wings for the long trip; it'll be a bitch if they run out half way to Uranus...

I guess its also possible the dude from "Scanners" is loose again...

Or perhaps "The King" is whoopin' up on the intergalactic fast-food competition...  http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/medula_oblongata/ronaldgetsshowdf3.gif

What the f**k is that?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed