First Look at Lance Henriksen In Aliens Colonial Marines

Started by ikarop, Apr 23, 2012, 03:28:37 PM

Author
First Look at Lance Henriksen In Aliens Colonial Marines (Read 26,129 times)

ikarop

The first image showing Lance Henriksen’s likeness for the upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines videogame has been revealed in a recent studio visit to Gearbox. Last June Randy Pitchford revealed the name of one of the characters that the actor will be portraying in the game:

The synthetics manufactured by Weyland-Yutani all look the same, and so Lance [Henriksen] is involved. There’s a synthetic named Rook that has the same likeness as Lance, and the same voice. He’s Bishop from the movie.” Gearbox’s CEO said.

Most recently Mikey Neumann stated the following: “You do encounter a Bishop although his role is very different [than in the USS Sulaco] because there’s 400 people on the Sephora.” Be sure to check out the full video of the visit after the jump. You can find even more content here on the forums.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcE0XCHuRrk

Berserker Pred

Looks a lot like him, shame the video is in another language :(

Ash 937

Quote from: ikarop on Apr 23, 2012, 03:28:37 PMThere's a synthetic named Rook that has the same likeness as Lance, and the same voice. He's Bishop from the movie.

No he's not.

Predaker

Thanks for posting the info ikarop.

Cue the twangy banjo music while showing footage of Dallas... lol

Because everyone here in Dallas wears cowboy hats and boots, riding around on horses with belt buckles the size of a dinner plate.  :D

bobby brown

Hmm, Dont know if I really wanted to know about the derlict climax..... kind of spoilery. Sounds Awsome though.

escroto

uumm, those toy figurines based on ridiculous alien concepts at "6:30"..., this reminds me what one member of the forum, Chris$$, said a couple of days ago about one of the new aliens; he said he thought that was a spider alien, and at first I preferred to think he was on drugs or something worst. Well, after seeing that at "6:30" I'm seriously starting to reconsider If Chris$$ was actually drunk, and see those damn crap alien concepts being tried in ACM for the first time.

Hell, isn't the crusher the first example of this?

Razz

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 23, 2012, 04:44:56 PM
Thanks for posting the info ikarop.

Cue the twangy banjo music while showing footage of Dallas... lol

Because everyone here in Dallas wears cowboy hats and boots, riding around on horses with belt buckles the size of a dinner plate.  :D
Heh that threw me off and I'm British, when I was staying over there it was the least cowboy centric place I've been to compared to say Austin.

Predaker

Quote from: escroto on Apr 23, 2012, 05:49:48 PM
uumm, those toy figurines based on ridiculous alien concepts at "6:30"..., this reminds me what one member of the forum, Chris$$, said a couple of days ago about one of the new aliens; he said he thought that was a spider alien, and at first I preferred to think he was on drugs or something worst. Well, after seeing that at "6:30" I'm seriously starting to reconsider If Chris$$ was actually drunk, and see those damn crap alien concepts being tried in ACM for the first time.

Hell, isn't the crusher the first example of this?
There are ways of expressing your thoughts and opinions without being hateful. Much love.

9th_Stew

i looked at the render and a screen capture of Aliens - i think the cheeks are a tad chubby but im being picky again

coolbreeze

Quote from: Ash 937 on Apr 23, 2012, 03:58:06 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Apr 23, 2012, 03:28:37 PMThere's a synthetic named Rook that has the same likeness as Lance, and the same voice. He's Bishop from the movie.

No he's not.

Yes, he is.

Predaker

Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 23, 2012, 06:57:54 PM

No he's not.

Yes, he is.

"He's Bishop from the movie." I think ikarop is referring to Lance (the actor) being "bishop" from the movie. Rook will have the same likeness and voice. The remains of Bishop (his lower half) will be in the game, also.

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

Rook it's another android

coolbreeze

Rook in A:CM is the Bishop of Aliens.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 23, 2012, 07:03:21 PM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 23, 2012, 06:57:54 PM

No he's not.

Yes, he is.

"He's Bishop from the movie." I think ikarop is referring to Lance (the actor) being "bishop" from the movie. Rook will have the same likeness and voice. The remains of Bishop (his lower half) will be in the game, also.
The quote is not even mine! That's from Gearbox CEO's himself and as you said I'm sure he's referring to Lance being Bishop from the movie. And I think you're referring to this:

Ash 937

It would've been much more feasible to just bring Bishop back for A:CM than it is to bring back Hadley's Hope.  Bishop even said that he could be rebuilt before Ripley shut him down in Alien3.  If GBX really wanted Bishop, they could've just wrote him into the story...and they could've made it make sense too. 

Again, Rook is not Bishop.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed