The Seven Artifacts

Started by shamash, Apr 23, 2012, 09:22:44 AM

Author
The Seven Artifacts (Read 11,919 times)

shamash

shamash

http://www.prometheusnews.net/movie/seven-artifacts/

view the rest at the link above.

QuoteSeven artifacts that depict "images of archaeological digs" shown in both versions of the full Prometheus trailers are now available. The first three were released via the Facebook "Starmap" app but nothing is known as to how the other four were obtained except that the source location is from a Russian Prometheus fan forum.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Nice find, thanks for posting.

Interesting to see once again the "Gods" depicted in the artifacts are mahoosive compared to the humans in them.

escroto

escroto

boah man, and I that was saying the jockey seem to be 13 foot tall according to the trailer..., just look at the size of that being which is also supposed to be one of them. How tall would that be then?, An +8 foot Giger's alien is just a f**king joke right now man.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Seriously though, thanks for the link.

Infected

Infected

So the gods were not hostile to the humans? makes me wonder why they are hostile to the Weyland group ;)

ikarop

ikarop

The images came from the Discovering Prometheus App. Just need to guess the name of the file:

https://facebook.foxfilm.com/prometheus/starmap/uk/ext/images/gif/prom_artifact_week7_100.gif

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Am I being thick, but two of the globes in the corners of the images don't have recognisable continents.

2470 BCE and 680 CW (that's the only one with a different dating scheme) are from another planet??

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Infected on Apr 23, 2012, 01:47:31 PMSo the gods were not hostile to the humans? makes me wonder why they are hostile to the Weyland group ;)

Plot hole #1.

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Apr 23, 2012, 03:40:17 PM
Quote from: Infected on Apr 23, 2012, 01:47:31 PMSo the gods were not hostile to the humans? makes me wonder why they are hostile to the Weyland group ;)

Plot hole #1.
I'm sure it will all make sense in the movie.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: ucdom on Apr 23, 2012, 03:36:52 PM
Am I being thick, but two of the globes in the corners of the images don't have recognisable continents.

2470 BCE and 680 CW (that's the only one with a different dating scheme) are from another planet??

Those 2 are the Earth viewed from the 'top'. It's viking shit.

escroto

escroto

Plot hole #1.
lol, you haven't watched the movie yet, and talking about plot holes already?, what about If one of those reasons is that the prometheus guys grabbed something from the ampules and the engineers want It back. Haven't you seen David's scene examining that thing in the laboratory in the trailers or what? :laugh:

sjperera6454

sjperera6454

I think the locations have gotten mixed up a little... there' Mesopotamian art in Australia... cave paintings in South East Asia...? even the NW Canada thing looks out of place... any thoughts?

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: escroto on Apr 23, 2012, 04:25:19 PM

Plot hole #1.
lol, you haven't watched the movie yet, and talking about plot holes already?, what about If one of those reasons is that the prometheus guys grabbed something from the ampules and the engineers want It back. Haven't you seen David's scene examining that thing in the laboratory in the trailers or what? :laugh:

Plot hole #1 = physical gods. That's pretty much it.

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Apr 23, 2012, 04:13:47 PM
Quote from: ucdom on Apr 23, 2012, 03:36:52 PM

Those 2 are the Earth viewed from the 'top'. It's viking shit.

Ah, yeah - they seem to have included sea ice, which threw me. Still, I wonder what CW means....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed